Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is the support?

i have to agree with that... as far as fashion, americans are at least two-three years behind, but when it comes to music, i think we have the lead.

what part of fashion are we two-three years behind?!?!

please explain to me crowina dior

actually she is correct..

the majority of womens handbags in style here have been in style in Italy last season..

Europe is always ahead of us in womens fashion. Milan is the fashion capital of the world.

america isnt that far behind in EDM compared to europe.....we have our own shit that they have taken......we pioneered a bunch of genre's. Detroit Techno which fucking rocks, the west coast smoked out sounds, Chicago jackin house. Garage House :bowdown:

so yea we arent THAT far behind, plus the fact that we have alot of good Dj's....Europe is def. on the forefront tho, EDM is still very underground here while EDM in europe is heard everywhere

america isnt that far behind in EDM compared to europe.....we have our own shit that they have taken......we pioneered a bunch of genre's. Detroit Techno which fucking rocks, the west coast smoked out sounds, Chicago jackin house. Garage House :bowdown:

so yea we arent THAT far behind, plus the fact that we have alot of good Dj's....Europe is def. on the forefront tho, EDM is still very underground here while EDM in europe is heard everywhere

in that regard yes EDM is mainstream..

but EDM will never become mainstream here..

in regards to quality of productions and music trends..we are def ahead of them

Mostly in woman’s... men’s fashion is pretty consistent except with a few minor changes. Just look at any European fashion that is the craze now and you will see it in America in about two years. Talk to any European (currently in Europe) and ask what is in style and what they are going crazy for and it will be here in time. You will see it mostly in the cut and design of fabric at first then the color palate. Americans conform most to the darker and earth colors, while Europeans dress in more vibrant and bold color. Now they are leaving the Bohemian look, while we are just adapting it…

http://www.verawang.com

http://www.eyesight.fr/

http://www.emiliopucci.com/flash_content/

women need to realize that when they wear some hot top or tight pants, that guys DONT GIVE A FUCK about the cut of the pants or the fabric, we are looking at what we can see under and around the fabric. as well as what the piece is or isnt revealing lol

Europe is def. on the forefront tho, EDM is still very underground here while EDM in europe is heard everywhere

Agreed, that was what I was referring too when I said Europe was way ahead. The support for dance music is massive here, I found it very suprising. When I got to London you could see the differences right away. Its 4 O'clock in the afternoon here, and Im listening to a wicked prog show on comercial FM radio, yesterday afternoon they did a Deep Dish interview and there are a few stations to choose from, radio back home is all hip hop and top 40 hits.. The events taking place are insane here as well ......theres huge festivals from North Britain all the way to South Itlay, and many of them have been going for 10 plus years, and as you mentioned in another post if you look through your records its always a majority of imports....... :pint: