Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Pod

mdamon7278

Bro, if u could for a change, stop taking pics of the usual CJ clowns, thats all we ever see on the galleries, move around, mingle, take pics of people WE DONT KNOW, for a change, that would be a good :)

:pint::pint: -red bull

Didn't you know they pay big bucks $$ to be front and center? :woah:

Thanks!

Well, ya see, I'm not out to capture every face in the crowd, if it helps, think of my galleries as more of a log of where I go and what I do in an evening...and yeah a lot of the same people pop up, but also there's a few new "faces in the crowd" ...

It was a slow weekend this past one though...Dennis saw to that. I spent Friday with Jack, José, and the Wild Turkey.

Thanks!

Well, ya see, I'm not out to capture every face in the crowd, if it helps, think of my galleries as more of a log of where I go and what I do in an evening...and yeah a lot of the same people pop up, but also there's a few new "faces in the crowd" ...

It was a slow weekend this past one though...Dennis saw to that. I spent Friday with Jack, José, and the Wild Turkey.

but honestly why do people care where you go?

ur not celebrity status where people want to pay attention to you like a reality show

people look at the gallaries in hope sto see pics of themselves and thier friends..

thats what brought traffic to ur site in the first place when u took pics of random people and gave them ur business card to go logonto the site

i bet if miami2night was to put up a message forum it success will blow CJ away because they are not club celebrity status bias they are out in the scene mingling takin pics of everyone

i bet if miami2night was to put up a message forum it success will blow CJ away because they are not club celebrity status bias they are out in the scene mingling takin pics of everyone

Therein lies their flaw, aside from bad web design, bad english, and horrid images shot with a camera phone.

Do people care where I go? You'd be surprised. Maybe you don't since I don't have a weekly ticket to New York or Detroit (but ya know, I have people shooting galleries in New York and Detroit...check them out sometime), but you'd be surprised, the first question I get asked when a lot of people see me is

"hey pod, where were you tonight?" (yes, they say pod...it's really strange)

"I was at Club XYZ"

"Really? Man, wish I coulda went, oh well, I'll see your photos of it on Monday!"

I take a lot more images than I put up. I edit heavily. I'll shoot 3-400 images a night, and maybe put up 50. Capturing an image doesn't guarantee posting. I'm not striving to put up 382053450734574233 images per event. Unfortunately they are because of the model by which their "photographers" (and I use the term loosely) are paid.

Actually i'm not.. I've just known Dan for a long time and hate it when people pick on him. =0) But I loves everyone!!!

im not picking on him

im just saying..

maybe he doesnt realize people are looking after him in hopes of seeing pics of friends not actually caring where he was going.

its cool to see dan out with his camera or not, which hes never without it..

but i really dont care where any photographer goes to be honest that will not make an inpact on my night

im not picking on him

im just saying..

maybe he doesnt realize people are looking after him in hopes of seeing pics of friends not actually caring where he was going.

its cool to see dan out with his camera or not, which hes never without it..

but i really dont care where any photographer goes to be honest that will not make an inpact on my night

I wasn't pointing any fingers at ya hun. =0) :love: