Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lust Afterhours @ Club seven July 15, 2005

arielmoses

hahaha.. glad to hear LALALATE!! :bowdown:

a couple more weeks, we'll do it up :rock: twisted - holla, it's thursday, time for me to give ya a ring lol ...

oh, and ariel, if you ever redo the picture, I have just one preference.....

...prefer no teeth. nooooooooooooooo teeth. OUCH! OUCH OUCH lol

jk

Arielmoses! Thanks for the welcome at Seven last Friday night. We had a blast with Twisted8 and crew! We are coming back to Vegas for Labor Day WEEK.... but remember you told us you were going to be up our way in Sept (Victoria?). Which weekend are you going to be up here....? We will for SURE make the trip to Victoria to see yall! See you in Vegas in a few weeks. Zarjoe....

Arielmoses! Thanks for the welcome at Seven last Friday night. We had a blast with Twisted8 and crew! We are coming back to Vegas for Labor Day WEEK.... but remember you told us you were going to be up our way in Sept (Victoria?). Which weekend are you going to be up here....? We will for SURE make the trip to Victoria to see yall! See you in Vegas in a few weeks. Zarjoe....

May be there that weekend too in addition to early August. holla!

LUST Afterhours at Club Seven........ door's open 2 10:30pm with Scott Stubbs, Miss Joy, Ariel Moses, and guest Dj's from 10:30pm - 8am............ 21+ with Dress Code

FOR GUEST LIST!! E-MAIL: ArielMoses@Hotmail.com

First n Last Names Guest List Due tonight @ 9PM

I will let you know when I'm out there.. when you come back email me and I'll takew care of you! it was a pleasure meeting you guys!