Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SHOUT OUT TO THE PHATTIST CLUBS IN NYC!

Originally posted by tyco:

Are we all talking about the same NYC???? WTF?

Mikey

Done't worry, its a given what the number 1 club is..thats why its not even mentioned...

ya know which one smile.gif

------------------

Raving is a state of mind.

It has nothing to do with what you wear, how old you are or how you look.

Its all about the vibe!

EXIT AND THE NEW TUNNEL

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

Originally posted by raver_mania:

Done't worry, its a given what the number 1 club is..thats why its not even mentioned...

ya know which one smile.gif

Thanks raver.....at least somebody is with me here.......damn it.....lol

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

Originally posted by gravity:

why don't you just go to citysearch.com and copy and paste the ENTIRE club listing into your post... seems to be what you're doing anyway. No offense...but what the fuck is the point of this?

There is no point, its just a post. And by the way, I love all the clubs I posted and have been there many times. Variety is key is the zoo of NYC.

Guest chinagirl

Originally posted by italiamale1977:

Yes in fact it is... I usually go with my Italian posse, most of them know people at the door. Ladies get in no problem usually.

cwm20.gif

your italian posse??? what night is good for saci - fri or sat?

cwm32.gif

it makes me so happy that it hasn't been mentioned. and won't be. and doesn't need to be. cuz this is kinda queer anyway.. like, WTF?

logan/.

------------------

"Happy the man, and happy he alone, he who can call today his own, he who, secure within, can say, 'Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have liv'd today'."

Originally posted by tyco:

Thanks raver.....at least somebody is with me here.......damn it.....lol

Mikey

i'm with you 2. does it begin with a "T" and end with an "O"?

cwm32.gif

------------------

calvinan.gif

I've got more girls on my tip than a human shish-ka-bob!

Originally posted by k_car:

i'm with you 2. does it begin with a "T" and end with an "O"?

cwm32.gif

Shhhh....don't want to let that out...its TOO popular as it is!! lol

------------------

Its all about the vibe!

Twilo??? Sure, its popular, but when your a good looking guy like me and you get looked at by all the fags even when your with a girl it gives me the chills! Too many of em in there!

cwm3.gif

Good riddance, I say - Twilo can do without people with your attitude!

YAY TWILO!!

------------------

"Nothing makes one more vain than being told one is a sinner."

Twilo??? Sure, its popular, but when your a good looking guy like me and you get looked at by all the fags even when your with a girl it gives me the chills! Too many of em in there!

cwm3.gif

dude, you're missing the point. you asked for the phattest club out there in nyc... in my book, and many other peoples' books in this forum, the pecking order of "phatness goes like this:

1) music

2) vibe

3) venue

twilo has, arguably, the best dj's in the world spinning each week. the crowd is (for the most part) super friendly and polite. the venue, er... well not as nice as the other clubs i admit, but the place has an awesome system and has a "cozy" atmosphere.

in addition, the crowd can be quite attractive. i've seen just as many, if not more model types at twilo. i usually go with a lot of attractive women to twilo, sometimes they're decked out, sometimes they are not... either way very attractive... the whole point is to enjoy the music and not worry about looking cool... or hot... or worry about what other people think. so what if there are a lot of gay people at twilo??? i'm not gay, am pretty decent looking and they never bother me a bit. i may have had conversations with many gay guys/gals and not even known it. in fact, i have met and talked to many cool people of all races, colors, etc. at twilo. that's why it's so great - diversity! everybody is just there to have a good time!!!

i'm not here to cause drama with you... you may want to check it out when a great dj like paul van dyk is spinning and maybe you'll change your tune...

peace ouuuuuuuuuuu.....

cwm13.gif

------------------

calvinan.gif

yo, why do you people like twilo. its a dump. such a small dance floor packed with unfriendly wanna be tough guys and ugly girls. and the music sucks. im sorry, i was even there when van dyk was spinnin and it still sucked. the dance floor ceilings are as high as my basement, and the lights suck. long lines only to be let down at the end of them. i just dont get it, everyone says its the best in nyc, yet everytime one of my friends comes back from it, all they do is bitch about how much it sucked, and no one ever goes back. plus they stuff crackheads in closets (nypost)

Yo Twilo-headz,

This post was meant to be one to cause drama...the reason that non-Twilo likers try to put it down so much is cuz of their insecurity with the clubs they like...they can't take the fact that Twilo is a world-reknown club - nuthin else in the city even comes close to it (IMO)....so, its not even worth our time to try talk maturely with these wannabes.

And Italianmale obviously isn't comfortable with his sexuality...

yo, I'm straight, and have had no problem there...

------------------

Its all about the vibe!

Originally posted by sote:

yo, why do you people like twilo. its a dump. such a small dance floor packed with unfriendly wanna be tough guys and ugly girls. and the music sucks. im sorry, i was even there when van dyk was spinnin and it still sucked. the dance floor ceilings are as high as my basement, and the lights suck. long lines only to be let down at the end of them. i just dont get it, everyone says its the best in nyc, yet everytime one of my friends comes back from it, all they do is bitch about how much it sucked, and no one ever goes back. plus they stuff crackheads in closets (nypost)

prolly rat bastardino looking for more drama but here goes...

i'll answer your post with a question:

if twilo sucks so bad, why is there such a long line outside, packed inside, and the most famous club in the u.s.?

obviously, your friends not going didn't affect the 99% of the other folks who've been to twilo. i will admit, that i was not impressed the first couple of times i went to twilo... but that was before i knew any better

cwm32.gif

bigbot - i personally have not heard or seen (myself or from other peeps) about peeps in closets.

------------------

calvinan.gif