Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Surf Club Saturdays

So, The Surf Club changed from 70's 80's 90's and todays best dance music to Hip Hop and Dance Music. Plus now it is 18 and over for everyone? Why the change? Is TKA still on for July 23rd, or is all the freestyle artists scratched?

I guess know one wants to listen to old skool anymore, yes at least make it 21 and over for guys, that would be good. What DJ's are they bringing in? They should bring in Teo T and make like the old days of the bermuda Club or something.

Teo spins on sunday, I think that everyone will enjoy the format. This night is gonna be for the people who dont wanna hear hard house, or the type of music they play at Bamboo. It is for all those people who dont wanna go to Seaside on Saturday and who wanna enjoy a fun party with lots of vocals, old school, and some hip hop.

Teo spins on sunday, I think that everyone will enjoy the format. This night is gonna be for the people who dont wanna hear hard house, or the type of music they play at Bamboo. It is for all those people who dont wanna go to Seaside on Saturday and who wanna enjoy a fun party with lots of vocals, old school, and some hip hop.

sounds pretty familiar....good luck...

• 2 weeks later...
It's gonna be 18 for ladies 21 for guys and they are switchin up the format, because the old one just wasn't workin out the way we planned, stay tuned for the full scoop on Saturday nights, it's gonna be hot!!!

I see on the website its now 21 n over for all

whats goin on....someone can't make up their mind?