Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Masi & Mello @ Green Room this Sat

Tiff, it was fun for what I could dance to. Nice meeting you Lauretta. Think some people are going to Surf Club tonight, but I hear the thunder here, so not sure if it's a good idea.

pitsvtec (don't know if u want me to reveal your REAL name. lol), I apologize last night for not getting a chance to say hello to you and your boyfriend. My bad! I was busy and when I got the chance, you were gone! lol. SORRY! I do want to thank you guys for coming out though. I do appreciate it and hopefully we will meet soon.

Dean

Hey Dean,

I do like to keep my real name on the hush hush, but I'm sure we'll all be hanging out again. We actually went over to Temps to say hi to one of my buddies I haven't seen in a while and when we tried to come back, they wouldn't let us in. We did tell them we were on the list and yadda yadda, but it didn't work. I really wanted to hear Tiffs' song and am a little upset I missed it. Is there a way I could get it through the computer? No offense taken to you not saying hi to us - YOU WERE WORKING - we understand! There will be a future time where we will meet, so leave it at that. :)

TTYL

Tiff - hit up the cell when your free - we'll make the plans!

Hey Dean,

I do like to keep my real name on the hush hush, but I'm sure we'll all be hanging out again. We actually went over to Temps to say hi to one of my buddies I haven't seen in a while and when we tried to come back, they wouldn't let us in. We did tell them we were on the list and yadda yadda, but it didn't work. I really wanted to hear Tiffs' song and am a little upset I missed it. Is there a way I could get it through the computer? No offense taken to you not saying hi to us - YOU WERE WORKING - we understand! There will be a future time where we will meet, so leave it at that. :)

TTYL

Tiff - hit up the cell when your free - we'll make the plans!

glad you had a good time! We'll definitely do it again...as for the my song....it's the next release off the label so it'll be out soon..maybe I'll give you a little preview as long as you promise to buy it!!!!! lol jk anyway girl, it was nice finally meeting you and i'll ttys.

i can't take credit for that! lol thank you prime! :bowdown:

ANY TIME...U KNOW THAT...GREEN ROOM KNOWS HOW TO SHOW PEOPLE A GOOD TIME...AND BY THE LOOKS OF US ALL WHEN WE LEFT...IT WAS A GOOD TIME..

2 BOTTLES OF SMIRNOFF AND 2 CASES OF RED BULL...GOOD NIGHT... STAGE WAS TRASHED LOL :pint: