Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami Party location

saugeil

I will spend the next weekend in Miami so i hope i could getsome usefull Information of you guys.

Taking your experience in account when do you suggest to go to crobar Friday or rather saturday....

We also want to enter Opium Garden here again when is the best day to party there?

What about during the day?? is Nikki beach restaurant really as cool as described?

Do you have any other suggetions or maybe insider Party location???

Well hopping to have a good reply on this and to spend a crazy party weekend i wish you all lots of fun....

CU in Miami....

If I were you, I'd definitely check out Miami's newest nightclub. It's in downtown though. It's called Nocturnal (NE11th St.) and on friday (7/15)night, you will have the chance to see dj Harvey (who usually only plays in Miami twice a year). If you wait until saturday (7/16), Nocturnal has a prominent NYC dj who spins NY garage and house.

If you want to stay on South Beach, you should stop by BLUE (222 Espanola Way between Washington and Collins Aves.) on saturday. Lust4House will be featuring Hipp-E (one half of the former H_Foundation duo) from San Diego. A good place to start on friday nights is the Chesterfield (Collins Ave. between 8th & 9th streets). This intimate hotel lobby party features almost exclusively local dj talent and on friday you will hear mostly progressive house and breakbeat (progressive, UK). If this is what you like, you can then follow the dj's over to Crobar's Attic (ultra vip) for similar music until 5am.

Regarding Opium Garden, I think they have switched their format to hip-hop on almost every night that they are open. You'll have to ask someone else. :D

If I were you, I'd definitely check out Miami's newest nightclub. It's in downtown though. It's called Nocturnal (NE11th St.) and on friday (7/15)night, you will have the chance to see dj Harvey (who usually only plays in Miami twice a year). If you wait until saturday (7/16), Nocturnal has a prominent NYC dj who spins NY garage and house.

If you want to stay on South Beach, you should stop by BLUE (222 Espanola Way between Washington and Collins Aves.) on saturday. Lust4House will be featuring Hipp-E (one half of the former H_Foundation duo) from San Diego. A good place to start on friday nights is the Chesterfield (Collins Ave. between 8th & 9th streets). This intimate hotel lobby party features almost exclusively local dj talent and on friday you will hear mostly progressive house and breakbeat (progressive, UK). If this is what you like, you can then follow the dj's over to Crobar's Attic (ultra vip) for similar music until 5am.

Regarding Opium Garden, I think they have switched their format to hip-hop on almost every night that they are open. You'll have to ask someone else. :D

If I owned a newspaper, you'd be my # 1 typographer.....aka....my bitch. :)

Payahizouse! :spam:

and you wanna know something funny..

he's never been to any of those clubs.. he's just trying to be the cool guy & thinks he knows everything.

thank you MR. miami-dadeSOBEdowntown tour guide..

:shades2:

phillip is right about the aquabooty party on friday at nocturnal.....harvey is not one to miss.....

also, on saturday, hernan cattaneo will be at space....if you want to hear some eclectic deep house, tribal and progressive sets...although i'm not sure what he'll play at space.....he spins trance as well.....if it were up to me i'd go to blue for hipp-e and then hit space to see hernan.......:dj::party:

cattaneo.jpg

from RA: :pint:

"For those of you yet to experience one of Hernan's sets, he describes his sound as "...a little bit of everything really. Usually I like to start with house and then build with a more diverse style of things like tech, progressive, breaks, etc. I've always tried not to play just one style and mix things up."

http://www.residentadvisor.net/feature_view.asp?id=435