Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No Dress Code

what happened to all of the places in NYC that you could go to w/o getting all decked out? what happened to all of the places in NYC that you could go to and do your dr*gs w/o worrying? Spirit and Crobar are iiight, but you have to get dressed up and watch out for security. Avalon.... well you should know by now how I feel about that dump. UFO's and T-shirts use to run NYC. Now it's gucci and prada.... everyone has a stick up their ass and it's no longer all that much fun.

SO, where can you go and get fuct while wearing what ever the hell you want??

ehh... place is ok. little small. I'm talking a super club like Tunnel or LL use to be

hmmmmmmm thats a hard one......

like jim said, tshirt and kool sneaks at crobar usualy is ok from what i've seen, u just gotta come correct, and not bummy

spirit for made events usualy doesnt have much of a dress code either...

sullivan room tontie gonna be fun, as for dress code theres none at these parties, MONDAZE, DEEP SPACE, DEEPSEE, TEMPLE, 718 SESSIONS, SHELTER, anythign at sullivan room, and a shit load of more but if your a big room person then your out of luck.

Maybe cuz 95% of us don't want to stand next to a dirty hippy wearing UFO's who smells like yesterdays trash.

Jeans and t-shirts get you in at every big club in Manhattan. Don't know what to tell you if you aren't getting in. It should be a hint.

i used to feel the same way.,., when i was an 18 year old raver with pink hair and auraze.,.

most places there isn't a dress code.,. you just have to come correct.,.

which means no UFOs (who wears them anymore anyways) and no pacifiers, kids!

jeans and a decent t-shirt seem to be the norm when you go out in New York City.,. and everyone and their mother can get away with sneakers.,.

i used to feel the same way.,., when i was an 18 year old raver with pink hair and auraze.,.

which means no UFOs (who wears them anymore anyways) and no pacifiers, kids!

sometimes I wear ufo's when I go out, and I never have any problems getting in....

I agree with most of the replies. All the major clubs & lounges in the city are cool with letting people in with jeans, sneakers, tshirts and usually hats too. I havent worn a button down or whatever in months and I have no problems going out in nyc every week. Just be cool, dont look too scrubbed out and dont come with too many dudes.