Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sunset SESSIONS presents Lyrik, and it's Soozin's B-Day! This Friday July 22nd!

jamesstratus

Sunset Sessions

Friday, July 22nd 2005

The Pre-Party of Parties!

sunset_sessions7-22-05.jpg

This week Sunset SESSIONS welcomes back a guest that hasen't been in for a good while and celebrates the Birthday of a good friend! So we welcome back

Lyrik,

for some of his Chicago Style!!

And wish a great new year in the life of

Soozin!!!

As usual...

James Stratus, Alan Stenback,

will give you what you need!

Yeah, cheap Drinks and stuff... And SHOTS TOO!

The Dirty Martinis might still be dirty!? :-\

Get your drink on!

6pm-whenever

Chesterfield Hotel

855 Collins Ave

Upcoming Sessions:

Friday July 29th - Soozin

Friday August 5th - Inan

Friday August 12th - Andrew Chibale

Friday August 19th - Mirza

Friday August 26th - Keith Kene from Boston

EDM Productions

JamesStratus.com

DJAlanStenback.com

Soozin.com

together perhaps :pint:

That would be just nasty! Your styles are quite similar! I don't want to say that it would be beneficial to a few "big name" local jocks to show up and take a few pointers (especially regarding track selection)!

P.S. But I did it anyway. :hoparound

lyrik....where ya at bro. :)

What up JC! Been busy with family events and other sorted crazy things - but I'll be down tomorrow night and hopefully Sat. too for Blue...just getting over a cold - nothing that a little :pint: can't fix.

That would be just nasty! Your styles are quite similar! I don't want to say that it would be beneficial to a few "big name" local jocks to show up and take a few pointers (especially regarding track selection)!

P.S. But I did it anyway. :hoparound

I've been wanting to do this forever. Lyrik has some of the best taste in music, I've gotten many a track thanks to this cat. I think it would be great combo. Hopefully Alan & James can hook it up sometime :roll::spin::spin2:

I've been wanting to do this forever. Lyrik has some of the best taste in music, I've gotten many a track thanks to this cat. I think it would be great combo. Hopefully Alan & James can hook it up sometime :roll::spin::spin2:

agreed ! even though his music isnt my thing i have heard lyric play some sweet tunes that had me moving pretty damn good :cool:

Didn't this happen once when I was out of town? Regardless, consider it done, let's talk dates tonight, we are already booked out through the end of Aug, so start thinking Sept.

agreed ! even though his music isnt my thing i have heard lyric play some sweet tunes that had me moving pretty damn good :cool:

awww you bitches are so sweet - I can feel the love!!!

No - seriuosly though - don't try to grab my ass again...I haven't been working out lately and I feel a little self-conscious.

:bounce:

Didn't this happen once when I was out of town? Regardless, consider it done, let's talk dates tonight, we are already booked out through the end of Aug, so start thinking Sept.

sort of - yes - lets do it - do it AGAIN.

awww you bitches are so sweet - I can feel the love!!!

No - seriuosly though - don't try to grab my ass again...I haven't been working out lately and I feel a little self-conscious.

:bounce:

keep an eye out for James. Once hes had a few drinks in him he could go either way :kiss2:

This will probably be my first time listening to Lyrik. Looking forward to this.

I thought you and you wife were down once before - I think you guys left shortly after my set started - but I think I rmember you saying your wife likes hip-hop and I played a couple 2-3 bootlegs while you were there.

I thought you and you wife were down once before - I think you guys left shortly after my set started - but I think I rmember you saying your wife likes hip-hop and I played a couple 2-3 bootlegs while you were there.

Your right about that. I remember. But only hearing a couple minutes, I can't say I've heard your set. But this time, I'm gonna try and glue her ass to the bar seat.

Your right about that. I remember. But only hearing a couple minutes, I can't say I've heard your set. But this time, I'm gonna try and glue her ass to the bar seat.

I guess I better bring my whole collection of 50 cent accapellas!