Clubplanet Nightlife Community

4 u piercing freaks...

happyface

I was almost afraid to open this link.... :hat:

was worried you were gonna show us someone's Prince Al :eek:

:type: Your work has been approved ! Now come home so we can find some argentenian punta on SoBe !!

:beer: Sup B nah no prince al (sorry Phillip), ill be home real son bro.Cant wait to hit the night life once again and see my family and all especially my GOD SON,even though its been going pretty good up here in Jersey.But they aint no place like home.:cool:

Takecare and see you soon :beer:

live and let live people .. i bet you people do shit "THEY" would think made "YOU" guys freaks .. like for example issel and lissette .. you guys are cubans .. if these people saw how chusma and loud and exagerated cubans are ?? well , im sure it would freak them out :laugh:

live and let live people .. i bet you people do shit "THEY" would think made "YOU" guys freaks .. like for example issel and lissette .. you guys are cubans .. if these people saw how chusma and loud and exagerated cubans are ?? well , im sure it would freak them out :laugh:

Well, Issel and I are not chusma first of all. That would be the category that all argentinians are boludos. I do it playing around with my friends, but in real life I am not like that. Second, there are a lot of cubans in Jersey so they are already synthesized by that. Whose to say that one of the people in those pictures are not cuban.

Well, Issel and I are not chusma first of all. That would be the category that all argentinians are boludos. I do it playing around with my friends, but in real life I am not like that. Second, there are a lot of cubans in Jersey so they are already synthesized by that. Whose to say that one of the people in those pictures are not cuban.

Funnay-Arnold-03.jpg

Lisette no es chusma pero yo si...

Koky - VETE PARA LA PINGA

how bout you bitches thread jack someone elses thread... :type:

back to topic.

attachment.php?attachmentid=40704&stc=1

:)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, nice one Leo.......dammit i'm sorry i'm leaving before you get back. I'll just get my shit done when I come to visit :bounce: ............and Koky STFU you know you LOOOOOOOOOVE Cubans, well at least a part of us:tongue:!!!!!