Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The 411 on Pure

cabowabo

I will be in town on photography business :type:

and thought I'd take one of my friends to Pure. What are the best night(s) for Pure and can someone give me the 411 on VIP and Bottle service. :rock:

Tues/Fri/Sat best nights for PURE. Weds TANGERINE. Here's a contact for both:

For table reservations, or to be placed on a guestlist...

BLAKE D. ANTHONY

PURE Management Group

Promotions and Special Events

VIP Host PURE Nightclub

blake@purelv.com

www.purelv.com

I will be in town on photography business :type:

and thought I'd take one of my friends to Pure. What are the best night(s) for Pure and can someone give me the 411 on VIP and Bottle service. :rock:

This misinformation about guestilsts for Pure Thurs - Sat is just wrong. For Thurs-Sat do not, repeat, not bother with any guestlist for Pure. There is not linepass gueslist for Pure those nights, repeat none. People walk up every weekend so giddy that they are on a guestlist and then their whole faces change when they learn what they got themselves into. And then you have to see their faces several hours later, with no certainty as to when they are getting in

Even on the viphost side, one needs to be up to date on changes to door policies. PM me.

I tried to PM you but, it says your message box is full. You can eMail me at "cabowaboscott@yahoo.com".

Thanks!

:type:

Inbox is clean now. Sorry Cabo and everyone else from this morning.

Also - yahoo messenger is even better:

l a l a t e n y l a t e

This misinformation about guestilsts for Pure Thurs - Sat is just wrong. For Thurs-Sat do not, repeat, not bother with any guestlist for Pure. There is not linepass gueslist for Pure those nights, repeat none. People walk up every weekend so giddy that they are on a guestlist and then their whole faces change when they learn what they got themselves into. And then you have to see their faces several hours later, with no certainty as to when they are getting in

Even on the viphost side, one needs to be up to date on changes to door policies. PM me.

True for most clubs. But if you want to charge him an arm and a leg go right ahead. The contact above is very reliable. He calls the shots at Pure. Not some john doe doorman that you might know up front who pockets some cash from you. One thing I learned about vegas... avoid the hosts... go to the source. 90% of the time you will be hooked up free and no line as I was.

I think going to the source would be going straight to the owner. I don't know blake, but I do know enough hosts and the John Doe doorman. Getting put on the list doesn't really work unless you shell out a pile of cash to the guy at the door. It's funny when people say that they are on the list anywhere, let alone Pure. It's like a joke that they actually think that they're getting in. Even if they are on the list, they have to show up at the club before 10:00 p.m. to even have a chance to get in.

That may be true for Pure, but most clubs actually *do* honor their guest lists as long as people follow the rules and come on time, but then again independent hosts don't want people to believe that or the value of their surplus charge goes down.

That may be true for Pure, but most clubs actually *do* honor their guest lists as long as people follow the rules and come on time, but then again independent hosts don't want people to believe that or the value of their surplus charge goes down.

I agree... btw thanks for thursday OPM. June 30th/05.

No problem. Also want to add that guest lists are limited in nature so there still is a very big value in working with hosts that can get you past the line, etc., especially after midnight. But if you are willing to come early (before 11) most spots can be easy to deal with directly. Pure may be an exception to that though.

Pure in Simple about Pure.

a) Guestlist on the Weekends - dont bother unless you luv waiting in line for hours, and hours.

B) Free? No dollar leaving your pocket for anything? Lets say it this way. If any group over 4 people tries to get into Pure with no dollar leaving their pocket ever .... lol .... whoever let you in will probably remember you and sure as hell never let you in again.