Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reasons why *Deko Lounge* Is SO much Better then STUDIO9

are those two guys that were child molesters, that used a puppy dog to attract young kids to their trailor parks,what were they thinking, again this can happen anywhere, that would be my definition of a woodbridge mutant.

Have you ever gone on line and looked up how many sex offenders there are in the State of NJ?

I just did and in Middlesex County alone there are over 3000. Mostly located in New Brunswick...

Why don't you go something good with your time and look up your neighborhood... Print out all the sex offenders names in your surrounding area and pass it along to your neighbors...

The people whose children where almost rape, molested etc. by these two guys had no idea that they were living in the neighborhood...

The website is under national alert registry or child safe network

peace

Have you ever gone on line and looked up how many sex offenders there are in the State of NJ?

I just did and in Middlesex County alone there are over 3000. Mostly located in New Brunswick...

Why don't you go something good with your time and look up your neighborhood... Print out all the sex offenders names in your surrounding area and pass it along to your neighbors...

The people whose children where almost rape, molested etc. by these two guys had no idea that they were living in the neighborhood...

peace

UR A RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!! :splat:

well if JP has never spun at Deko than I don't even think you could put them in the same sentence as Studio9

and to whoever sent me the neg rep, how bout being a man and signing your name...fucking dirty Jersey faggots :finger:

10372 points total Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Comment

Reasons why *Deko Loung... 07-26-2005 04:19 PM Dumb question u fucking retard

well if JP has never spun at Deko than I don't even think you could put them in the same sentence as Studio9

and to whoever sent me the neg rep, how bout being a man and signing your name...fucking dirty Jersey faggots :finger:

10372 points total Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Comment

Reasons why *Deko Loung... 07-26-2005 04:19 PM Dumb question u fucking retard

Few things I am trying to understand here:

Are you saying that Deko shouldn't be mentioned in the same thread as S9 because JP has never spun at Deko???? Am I understanding this correctly, as if Deko couldn't get him and S9 did??? Is that your reference???? I hope not...........

oh and for the record I am only referring to that comment and not putting down S9 or anyone affiliated with the place(I know how offended you peeps get and I don't want anyone upset)

Another question:

Do you really care about your reputation points????

Few things I am trying to understand here:

Are you saying that Deko shouldn't be mentioned in the same thread as S9 because JP has never spun at Deko???? Am I understanding this correctly, as if Deko couldn't get him and S9 did??? Is that your reference???? I hope not...........

oh and for the record I am only referring to that comment and not putting down S9 or anyone affiliated with the place(I know how offended you peeps get and I don't want anyone upset)

Another question:

Do you really care about your reputation points????

just saying that since JP has spun at Studio9 before, I think that puts them way ahead of Deko on that alone...

and of course i care about my reputation points. check out all the cool green boxes I have, not to mention I think it's a little gay for someone to give me a red box and not have the balls to leave their name atleast

just saying that since JP has spun at Studio9 before, I think that puts them way ahead of Deko on that alone...

and of course i care about my reputation points. check out all the cool green boxes I have, not to mention I think it's a little gay for someone to give me a red box and not have the balls to leave their name atleast

k let me see if i understand this so to u jp is better than sanchez, morillo ,calderon ,morales or chuz & ceballos??? :type:

i think you missed the whole point of Deko's GLOBAL SESSIONS Party. Its when they bring in DJs who are well-known AROUND THE WORLD

again last time checked, JP following is only limited to that of the tri-state area. If JP was that well-known aroudn the world. he would have some gigs in Ibiza lined up every summer

peace

i gave my definition of a "woodbridge mutant" ironically with those two guys it fit the description perfect of woodbridge mutant, i wasn't implying anything negative but it seems like you took it that way, it seems as though you misread my post....plus i didnt look this shit up on line it happened to be on ch.11 news while i was posting so i thought it fit the definition perfect of "woodbridge mutant", but it seems like you had nothing better to do with your time but look up the info...

i think you missed the whole point of Deko's GLOBAL SESSIONS Party. Its when they bring in DJs who are well-known AROUND THE WORLD

again last time checked, JP following is only limited to that of the tri-state area. If JP was that well-known aroudn the world. he would have some gigs in Ibiza lined up every summer

good point hype...

I am sorry but JP spinning at S9 in no way puts them ahead of Deko................I can guarentee you that Deko never even tried to get JP, why would they when they bring in international DJ's whose names surpass JP by far.........now once again, I am not hating on S9 I just think your statement is absurd!!!!!!!! Deko is very upscale and is in no way looking to bring in the "major" crack-head crowd............Im not saying nobody does drugs there cause I am sure they do, but not like the JP following..........and besides having JP these days is no major accomplishment, he is an excellent DJ but the Soundfactory Days are over!!!!!! Now when Merge got JP there last year or when Metro brought in Luz and JP - that was history in the making, but now he is being booked at a lot of Jersey places when in the past he couldn't spin within a certain number of miles from SF due to contract or so I was once told............and its that simple - no major accomplishment.

again I always like to add a little disclaimer - "I am in no way degrading S9 or the people affiliated with it, as a matter of fact I think this whole thread is ghey as hell and I think I am going to give everyone here negative rep points!!!!"

lol

I love how you people try to spin it like Deko is the one who hasn't wanted JP to spin there when in reality I can guarantee they would love to have a dj of his caliber there any night of the week...probably more so than any of those other dj's you mentioned. And I'm not saying those guys aren't good but definitely not on the same playing field as JP

I love how you people try to spin it like Deko is the one who hasn't wanted JP to spin there when in reality I can guarantee they would love to have a dj of his caliber there any night of the week...probably more so than any of those other dj's you mentioned. And I'm not saying those guys aren't good but definitely not on the same playing field as JP

JP would be better off in Abyss not Deko

:lol3:

:woah::grenade::lol3:

Now I am thouroughly convinced that you are retarded!!!!!!!@!

Do yourself a favor and check out who has spun at Deko...........DJ's whose caliber far exceed JP..............Do you really think they tried and didn't get him, you are retarded!!!!!

Also let me say that I have never been to S9 and have no opinion of it, and I have only been to Deko twice and didn't really like it..........so that being......

so once again I will say the only reason I am even posting on this thread is because of the idiotic/absurd statement that just "because JP played at S9 that means they are in a league well above Deko"...........dumbest fucking statemnet I have ever read on this board...........

Bro you have - no member name and you also have - no clue!!!!!

WOW! You come up with that one all by yourself?

Bro, you're from Jersey...enough said!!!!!

Wow that almost hurt coming from someone with your intelligence.......

You know what you fucking TOOL!!!! I stated over and over again how I have nothing against S9 and am not part of Deko, I'll even go as far as to say that I even like JP..............but your stupid fucking statement showed how ignorant you are and how far up the NY DJ Jp's ass your head is.........

I will say it again, its no biggie that he spun at S9 - he is spinning all over the place now because he can!!!!!! I am alomost positive he was bound be SF contract to not spin anywhere within a certain radius of SF - NOW you can book him for your 21st birthday whenever that is you moron!!!!

Happy clubbing NY homo

WOW! You come up with that one all by yourself?

Bro, you're from Jersey...enough said!!!!!

People dont bother with this guy he has mental issues i mean what can u expect from a guy that thinks that jp n boris are the best djs in the world???? n just like u told me before

great post :aright:

go back to the Jersey board please...you could only wish for him to come spin at a place like Deko

h8ter :rolleyes:

who do u think u are to tell me where to post :finger::balls: STFU!