Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Watch Out.....

Yoooooo people just thought i'd leave you with a little bit a friendly advice and warning!!!

There are certain types of Cunts that Bite, now i'm not talking about the normal ones i'm talking about the "CRAZY" ones.......so please be sure to stay away from these as they maybe harmful to your health!!!!

No one like to be on antibiotics for a whole month, if you're that lucky!!!!

Just looking out for you guys, you know I love yaaassssssss!!!!

Yoooooo people just thought i'd leave you with a little bit a friendly advice and warning!!!

There are certain types of Cunts that Bite, now i'm not talking about the normal ones i'm talking about the "CRAZY" ones.......so please be sure to stay away from these as they maybe harmful to your health!!!!

No one like to be on antibiotics for a whole month, if you're that lucky!!!!

Just looking out for you guys, you know I love yaaassssssss!!!!

I wish there was a way to give someone 50 bad rep points all at once. That was very direspectful, Ingrid. :(

I wish there was a way to give someone 50 bad rep points all at once. That was very direspectful, Ingrid. :(
As they have had this talk with you as well, so STFU........!!!!

You should be one to talk about being disrespectful, we are all guilty so no one can say SHIIIIIT!!!!!

As they have had this talk with you as well, so STFU........!!!!

You should be one to talk about being disrespectful, we are all guilty so no one can say SHIIIIIT!!!!!

You are alluding to baseless rumors about one of my friends' personal life. I have no problem with you harboring this kind of hatred inside or sharing it with your close circle of friends but what do you gain by making it public on a messageboard? :confused:

You are alluding to baseless rumors about one of my friends' personal life. I have no problem with you harboring this kind of hatred inside or sharing it with your close circle of friends but what do you gain by making it public on a messageboard? :confused:

wtf?? what the heck is going on here??

really??? who might that be?? since you brought it out..

INQUIRING MINDS WANNA KNOW????

:hat: