Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hip-Hop in Miami

blaquchynadawl

mmmk thx

i'm new to the whole thread ordeal

and the clubs i've been looking at seem more techno and house

but thanks again b:

well I guress a welcome is in order.

You will find some hiphop heads on here but they are hard to come by. Mostly all EDM heads. But I am sure someone will come to your aid.

Like I said before, South Beach is almost all hip-hop so as long as you stick to the big name clubs you should be good. Also Club Space in downtown has a Hip-Hop that would work for you.

are you in Miami?

I personally don't like some of the hip-hop coming out today I am an old skool hiphop-rap head but I can't follow some of the bs coming out today that has no meaning.

Welcome and good luck.

i'm actually from Ft Lauderdale but don't know much about Miami's nightlife. This site is sort of like my guide in a way lol and i like the new stuff comin out and of course the old stuff, but even r&b, i'm all about the rhythm... bc that's what i hear first. I really like the reggae hiphop combo though always gets to me

thanks again :)

What are some hot clubs that play mostly hiphop in SoBe on Saturdays?? Some techno is cool but I perfer hiphop ;)

Sad to say I've lived in Ft Lauderdale all my life and idk anything about the big hip hop clubs in SoBe especially.

thx <3

Well you have Opium on Saturday's and Sunday, There's also Mansion that plays hip hop but I don't know what day it is (maybe Friday's). Space has a hip hop party this saturday upstairs I believe and I think even Prive (next to Opium) on Sunday's is hip hop as well.

regge rocks...

ever been to one of those true regge and dance hall upnderground party's..

I provide services for most of them and those party get crazy and its also one of the few places that you can spot a white boy like me in a crowd of 5000 heads... :)

But they have some good tunes and mix skills, just sucks when some of them get carried away on the mic and don't make to much sense.

Last one we did it was called a wet party, outdoor waterhouse party, but location sucked ass.

can't wait till the next one.

:dj::beer::bong:

regge rocks...

I provide services for most of them and those party get crazy and its also one of the few places that you can spot a white boy like me in a crowd of 5000 heads... :)

But they have some good tunes and mix skills, just sucks when some of them get carried away on the mic and don't make to much sense.

Last one we did it was called a wet party, outdoor waterhouse party, but location sucked ass.

can't wait till the next one.

:dj::beer::bong:

That sounds like fun! Let us know when the next one is! :bounce:

What are some hot clubs that play mostly hiphop in SoBe on Saturdays?? Some techno is cool but I perfer hiphop ;)

Sad to say I've lived in Ft Lauderdale all my life and idk anything about the big hip hop clubs in SoBe especially.

thx <3

You will find that all the major clubs (Mansion, Crobar, Amika, Opium) either have the main room, or a side room with Hip Hop. And then there is the 'Death Row' section of Washington Ave, which is between 6th & 10th (basically), and nearly every single club caters to the Hip Hop community. (Club Empire, etc.)

But yeah, like everyone posted on here already, Hip Hop pretty much rules the beach these days, so you should have no problem finding something you like.

You will find that all the major clubs (Mansion, Crobar, Amika, Opium) either have the main room, or a side room with Hip Hop. And then there is the 'Death Row' section of Washington Ave, which is between 6th & 10th (basically), and nearly every single club caters to the Hip Hop community. (Club Empire, etc.)

But yeah, like everyone posted on here already, Hip Hop pretty much rules the beach these days, so you should have no problem finding something you like.

between 6th &10th???? bed is pretty much the only club when you get down between 9th and 10th....has it gotten that bad?? haven't been there in a while....that strip pretty much dies out at 8th....not much action at all after that point...

regge rocks...

awesome~ i haven't ever really been to any big parties at all

i'm def out of the loop

but i did end up finding a good hip hop club on fri... Mansion

got lucky enough to get picked in the line to go in instead of waiting til 1am thank goodness. had lots of fun but it was a looooong drive home lol

thx to everyone whodropped a useful comment! :)