Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll Call - Aug 6th to the 11th....?!

ebart13

Hotel rates have pulled back just recently, double check against ur own reservation to see if its cheaper now.

Thanks for the heads up CoPa and LaLate. I'll look into the possible rate reduction although I got a pretty sweet deal already from the Venetian...but still, never know.

And CoPa, have made a few plans and setup some stuff for Sun. and Mon. Have a few plans for Wednesday, just looking to get more info.

Plan for Wednesday is Teatro then Tangerine. Does this sound okay to anyone or should I look at something else? Not picky on music selection, just looking for a good vibe and a nice atmostphere/party.

Also Tuesday, wanted to do Pure. I know some have said it's really tough to get set up proper here but if at all possible, atleast a way to avoid any serious mile-long lines. Am willing to get there EARLY!

Thanks for all your help to everyone.

And of course, I never forget about Drai's when it's all said and done!

Thanks for the heads up CoPa and LaLate. I'll look into the possible rate reduction although I got a pretty sweet deal already from the Venetian...but still, never know.

And CoPa, have made a few plans and setup some stuff for Sun. and Mon. Have a few plans for Wednesday, just looking to get more info.

Plan for Wednesday is Teatro then Tangerine. Does this sound okay to anyone or should I look at something else? Not picky on music selection, just looking for a good vibe and a nice atmostphere/party.

Also Tuesday, wanted to do Pure. I know some have said it's really tough to get set up proper here but if at all possible, atleast a way to avoid any serious mile-long lines. Am willing to get there EARLY!

Thanks for all your help to everyone.

And of course, I never forget about Drai's when it's all said and done!

Dont do Tangerine as a 2nd stop (pass 12 pm) without a hookup. Line looks like the gas lines of the 1970s lol. And dont do Teatro as a preparty spot either - sort of not really that.

LOL maybe Tangerine should implement some of the strategies as those used back in the 70s gas shortage. Split their locals night into two nights and only allow people with even numbers on their license on Wednesday and odds on Thursday or something LOL. OK that may not work but hell, they need to do something about breathing room. LaLate did make a good point about it on NN when he said it does create better conversations with the ladies, and there are plenty of lovely ones to choose from on Wednesdays. :love:

LOL maybe Tangerine should implement some of the strategies as those used back in the 70s gas shortage. Split their locals night into two nights and only allow people with even numbers on their license on Wednesday and odds on Thursday or something LOL. OK that may not work but hell, they need to do something about breathing room. LaLate did make a good point about it on NN when he said it does create better conversations with the ladies, and there are plenty of lovely ones to choose from on Wednesdays. :love:

Or you can skip line the way I do it. I jump into the lake and swim for land.