Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia in Crobar next month

nah, i think crobar will be a nice change... he was at sprit for the reunion party and things did not get kicking till 8 or so because of paul, this should be good.

I love how ppl say PVD playing in NYC wont affect DT's crowd cause he plays house and PVD is trance. Totally diff. genres. Most ppl go out to listen to good music, whether it be house or trance isnt the issue. Good is good no matter how u slice it.

I love how ppl say PVD playing in NYC wont affect DT's crowd cause he plays house and PVD is trance. Totally diff. genres. Most ppl go out to listen to good music, whether it be house or trance isnt the issue. Good is good no matter how u slice it.

Completely disagree with you. I will never go to listen to trance. I love house music and strictly house. I would never go to listen to pvd, avb, tiesto, or the like. House music is the answer!!!!!

Completely disagree with you. I will never go to listen to trance. I love house music and strictly house. I would never go to listen to pvd, avb, tiesto, or the like. House music is the answer!!!!!

Well then have fun with 50 other house heads while everybody and their mother(literally in some cases) is at PVD. Back in the day, with Roxy, everybody used to leave around 6-7 AM from a PVD nite and head over to DT at Vinyl. Vinyl was almost dead on Fri nites when PVD was in town. But like I said, its just a small minority that refuse to hit up anything that is non-house related.

I think your (a little shady towards Danny) post deserves some clarifications:

Well then have fun with 50 other house heads while everybody and their mother(literally in some cases) is at PVD.

But like I said, its just a small minority that refuse to hit up anything that is non-house related.

I'll take DT over PVD any day, and that's not because he's not playing house or whatever, it's because I'll take a NYC legend over any European DJ any day.

Danny has more dimension in his mix and depth in his music than PVD or whoever just spent 10h on a plane crossing the Atlantic to play in "New York City".

Vinyl was almost dead on Fri nites when PVD was in town.
Did you get the memo about Be Yourself being afterhours?

And frankly I went to hear PVD back at Twilo and I couldn't care less about the little kids and their "night out to hear the famous dj mixmag told us to buy the cd it's so great yeah" ...

I'd rather have a great time with 50 of DT real New York crowd than 2000 of those PVD weekends wannabes.

(condescending rant's over)

PVD is August 20th @ Central Park.....Danny @ Crobar is August 13th so I am not quite unstanding why someone would have to pick one event over another?

And some of these comments.....it's really horrible to watch people bash on someone cause they play house or trance. I personally like some house djs, some trance djs, techno, dnb, breaks etc etc etc why would you hate on someone unless they were some trainwrecking mess??

Now if someone wants to blag on Heavy Metal or Gangsta Rap hey light the bonfire.... :gang:

I think your (a little shady towards Danny) post deserves some clarifications:

I'll take DT over PVD any day, and that's not because he's not playing house or whatever, it's because I'll take a NYC legend over any European DJ any day.

Danny has more dimension in his mix and depth in his music than PVD or whoever just spent 10h on a plane crossing the Atlantic to play in "New York City".

Did you get the memo about Be Yourself being afterhours?

And frankly I went to hear PVD back at Twilo and I couldn't care less about the little kids and their "night out to hear the famous dj mixmag told us to buy the cd it's so great yeah" ...

I'd rather have a great time with 50 of DT real New York crowd than 2000 of those PVD weekends wannabes.

(condescending rant's over)

Well I guess we found a dtourist member in the making. First of all, why did u get the impression Im hating on Danny ? Simply because Im stating the facts? This isnt a thread about is Danny better than PVD or vice versa. Im juist pointing out that on nites when a big name, in this case and other cases, specifically PVD, has had a larger crowd for the most part of the nite. Nobody is bashing either DJ or ppl who see the DJs. People gotta stop starting drama when there is absolutely nothing there to begin with. If u dont believe me, u can ask Mike Bindra ureself. He will tell u the same.

PVD is August 20th @ Central Park.....Danny @ Crobar is August 13th so I am not quite unstanding why someone would have to pick one event over another?

And some of these comments.....it's really horrible to watch people bash on someone cause they play house or trance. I personally like some house djs, some trance djs, techno, dnb, breaks etc etc etc why would you hate on someone unless they were some trainwrecking mess??

Now if someone wants to blag on Heavy Metal or Gangsta Rap hey light the bonfire.... :gang:

You basically summed up what I was trying to say.

Well I guess we found a dtourist member in the making. First of all, why did u get the impression Im hating on Danny ? Simply because Im stating the facts? This isnt a thread about is Danny better than PVD or vice versa. Im juist pointing out that on nites when a big name, in this case and other cases, specifically PVD, has had a larger crowd for the most part of the nite. Nobody is bashing either DJ or ppl who see the DJs. People gotta stop starting drama when there is absolutely nothing there to begin with. If u dont believe me, u can ask Mike Bindra ureself. He will tell u the same.

Listen, you did sound all righteous with comments like "But like I said, its just a small minority that refuse to hit up anything that is non-house related" ... When you make such a comment you should expect an answer or two trying to correct it (and you should react to it with something different than "gee another obsessed fan").

As if only the closed-minded-house-lovers refuse to go hear pvd ... well, I go to House music parties (different Kinds), Rock parties, Electro (Larry Tee's), also Jazz clubs once in a while. I guess I'm closed minded.

I explained why I'm not featuring PVD and his crowd at all.

(Also, name dropping's unnecessary.)