Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When your Soul Mate comes along....

vaughanz

If that's really you...I :heart: your work, esp "Miracle" :aright:

so uh...Nicole & Vaughn; where are you two planning on going for your first (one of many, riiiiight...) honeymoon? :biggrin:

Well we are actually planning what was supposed to be a small wedding for

February... After that's all takin care of we have a few places that we're considering... Bali, Costa Rica, or Hawaii. Any suggestions?

February... After that's all takin care of we have a few places that we're considering... Bali, Costa Rica, or Hawaii. Any suggestions?

Bali! but...hawaii has my heart too...I would seriously consider Bali, it's a very special place. I'm headed there next month! :clap2:

:)

I almost forgot... if you do decide hawaii, there's house near you can rent that's 15 - 20 mintutes to the airport, on the big island. A group of close friends of mine are going to use it sometime in the next year or two. private poool, very sensual & romantic

Costa Rica for suuuureeee!

Great place, people are friendly as hell & your money will run A LOT more!

Shroomy & Obby will tell you the same.

:)

Hmmm...I would stay away from Bali in this times, no offense for Balinese people, the place is amazing but a bit dangerous...Hawaii and Costa Rica sound better...Hawaii is twice as expensive as Costa Rica...narrowing it down to Costa Rica being the best destination for your money, for what a half-decent vacation in Hawaii would cost you can rent a 4wd truck in Costa Rica and travel around the place...spend 3 days at the rainforest and volcanic areas of El Arenal and some days at the area of Guanacaste, watching dolphins flip while having breakfast on the balcony of your own mountanside cottage...Costa Rica is pura vida.

Guanacaste is 30 minutes away from Witches Rock, a prime surf spot in the world...an amazing place...great hospitality, people are the nicest.

:spin:

we went to Spain on our honeymoon. Barcelona, Mallorca & ending off in Ibiza :spin2: Honestly though I think the best place for a honeymoon would be Italy, especially Florence :love:

we went to Spain on our honeymoon. Barcelona, Mallorca & ending off in Ibiza :spin2: Honestly though I think the best place for a honeymoon would be Italy, especially Florence :love:

I was thinking Florence too :heart: but I noticed they seem to like more tropical destinations...ever consider New Zealand and the cook Islands??

If you want tropical, I recommend the Seychelles, Maldives and French Polynesia (especially Tahiti).

But I have to agree with Sebastian that Florence is one of the most romantic cities in the world. There’s so much to see and do and just about every building in Florence is an architectural masterpiece! Or if you want to do the “usual†honeymoon thing, you can’t go wrong with Paris! :D

If you want tropical, I recommend the Seychelles, Maldives and French Polynesia (especially Tahiti).

But I have to agree with Sebastian that Florence is one of the most romantic cities in the world. There’s so much to see and do and just about every building in Florence is an architectural masterpiece! Or if you want to do the “usual†honeymoon thing, you can’t go wrong with Paris! :D

there's surf en Paris? :biggrin:

X'ina says...privacy, privacy, privacy...scream as loud as you want...you're entitled to it ;) I suppose the spot you both choose needs to have some reverance and good surf, yup?

Reading this doesn't get old, she's right! ...

Looks like we're leaning towards Costa Rica... Sun, Sand & Surf... and 2x our money so throw in a cook and a full-time maid... :D

LOL.. no surf in Paris... but there is actually GREAT surf in France... Hossegor on the SW coast is a very popular spot...

Oh yeah... and I LOVE MY WIFE! :D