Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When your Soul Mate comes along....

vaughanz

Most people will agree, that you KNOW when you found that perfect someone. It is true that it takes time for love to build between two people and a lot of people don’t believe in love at first sight. Call me a romantic, however, I truly believe that when you meet that special someone that you are destined to be with in life, there is an unspoken bond between those two people from the moment they meet. It is a certainty that only happens once in a lifetime.

Usually it happens when you least expect it and when it happens you are sweep off your feet in a totally different dimension. In most cases, it is someone that is the opposite of what you are looking for, and in a place you least expect it. Sure... every relationship "starts out with a bang" and has it's "honeymoon phase" but when you find your soul mate, your relationship doesn’t change, it gets stronger by the day.

Well... most of you know that I have found my Soul Mate, and her name was Nicole Denizard. She has touched my life in so many ways I can't begin to explain even 1/100th of them, especially on here... She makes me laugh and yes, she makes me cry... but most of all, she makes me ME. Normall I wouldn't post something so personal on a message board, but so many of you have touched our lives and have been AMAZING friends and supporters of our journey together...

So it is my pleasure to inform all of you that her name WAS Nicole Denizard, because it is now Nicole Lazar! :-*

Nicole and I got married this weekend in a very private and special ceremony and look forward to an amazing life together! Thank you all for everything!!!

I love you Nicole... My Wife!

IMG_8169.jpg

I’ve known the both of you since before you started dating and ever since you clicked, I couldn’t possibly think of two people that are better suited to each other than you both. So, as I consider you both to be very dear friends of mine, I wish you infinite happiness, lifelong prosperity and every joy you could hope for! Ok now go make many househead babies who will grow up to love Patron. :D

Most people will agree, that you KNOW when you found that perfect someone. It is true that it takes time for love to build between two people and a lot of people don’t believe in love at first sight. Call me a romantic, however, I truly believe that when you meet that special someone that you are destined to be with in life, there is an unspoken bond between those two people from the moment they meet. It is a certainty that only happens once in a lifetime.

Usually it happens when you least expect it and when it happens you are sweep off your feet in a totally different dimension. In most cases, it is someone that is the opposite of what you are looking for, and in a place you least expect it. Sure... every relationship "starts out with a bang" and has it's "honeymoon phase" but when you find your soul mate, your relationship doesn’t change, it gets stronger by the day.

Well... most of you know that I have found my Soul Mate, and her name was Nicole Denizard. She has touched my life in so many ways I can't begin to explain even 1/100th of them, especially on here... She makes me laugh and yes, she makes me cry... but most of all, she makes me ME. Normall I wouldn't post something so personal on a message board, but so many of you have touched our lives and have been AMAZING friends and supporters of our journey together...

So it is my pleasure to inform all of you that her name WAS Nicole Denizard, because it is now Nicole Lazar! :-*

Nicole and I got married this weekend in a very private and special ceremony and look forward to an amazing life together! Thank you all for everything!!!

I love you Nicole... My Wife!

IMG_8169.jpg

Awwwww!!! Congrats Vaughan. :heart::clap:

That is very romantic and beautiful. Nicole is very lucky to have a man express himself the way you have about her. There a very few and limited men out there like that. Take care of her or all the girls here will kick your ass. The best to both of you.

Thank you guys for all of your support and wishes..

I am still on a cloud and cant really find the perfect words to

describe how I am feeling at this moment.. All I can say is that

Vaughan makes me the happiest girl in the world and I feel extremely

lucky to have him as my husband... I hope you guys can make it to

our celebration this weekend cause I am positve that it will be nothing

less than AMAZING!!!!!! Thanks again!

:love: Nicole Lazar!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!