Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Special Tribute to Vaughan and Nicole Lazar

Bling

I was going to get up on the mic at blue and deliever this as a speech but after speaking with Nicole about how blue doesnt have a mic. and the fact that im sure there will be quite a number of speeches as is. ill put it up here

it reads as a speech.......

United by our love of House, we are all privileged to be able to enjoy what I consider some of the best music in Miami. Brought to us each and every week by our conductor's Vaughan, Sheldon and Jason, they have proven that it doesnt take the biggest venu to create something special. It comes from the heart!

Over the past year, my own journey into the world of deep house, thanks to my friend Phil, has allowed me to discover something even more special. Brand new friendships. Whether it be getting to know one of my favorite dj's Sheldon Prince...to everyone else that is associated with Lust4house, espeically Vaughan and Nicole

I first met Nicole about three years ago. She was a model for the company that I work for. we bumped into each other about a year ago now at the former NV for Danny Tenaglia.

It was only after a few conversations on AIM that we realized we had met so long ago.

She is as kind as she is beautiful. Once one gets past her hauntingly beautiful gaze one realizes that a heart of gold lies underneath her snow white skin.

I cannot really recall the first time I met Vaughan, but I do remember it was right here within these walls (BLUE). for the past year, I have gotten to know Vaughan the Man moreso than the DJ.

His spirtuality, good-hearted nature and taste for the finer things in life (his taste in music, Patron, Nicole), exemplify his character.

Last week, Vaughan and Nicole secretly got married in Vegas. Though a surprise to many that are not close to the couple, it came as no shock to me.

Perhaps it was the constant boasting by Nicole: "Bling you know im getting married right. I love Vaughan so much."

Nevertheless, despite her constantly reminding me of her impending nuptials, one could see that love was in the air even without her having to utter a word.

For years Vaughan Lazar has created beautiful music forged by the motions of his hands... Together Vaughan and Nicole will continue to create beautiful music.. but this time through their hearts.

Congratulations.. and God Bless!

:heart: Bling.. I could read this over and over.. I love it..

Thank you so much for taking the time to recap and gather your

thoughts.. That is SO COOL! Vaughan and myself were floored when

reading this. THank you again!

:heart: me

u guys mean a lot to me. it goes wayyyyyy beyond the club scene for me.

glad u liked it. :)