Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what is up with this "PS1" place

Heres a shot I took last summer ---

PS1_Republican_Protest_015.sized.jpg

PS1 is one of NYC's best spots in the summer. Go on a rainy day! Nothing like gettin down to house music in the rain with a couple thousand people!

I have a ton of video clips Id love to share but unfortunatly they are all on my comp back home...

It is or it was a public school. I couldnt find any good pics... there was thousands of people there that day.

Went to the roofdeck party @ BED the next day.... great time. If BED had more spots to get out of the sun (was like 85 degrees and I had a NASTY hangover) then Id say it was an even better time than ps-1. Really good dj... dunno the chics name.

6449Picture_004-med.jpg

whats the deal with bed...?

how is it ?

strict @ door

lol they give oyu robes

whats the deal with bed...?

how is it ?

strict @ door

lol they give oyu robes

Great party... light food menu, limited bar menu (safe bet is beer anyways), nice chill latin house/deephouse dj, couple bars, casual dress... haha they wore the robes there themselves.

I dont even remember a door guy to tell you the truth. I dont remember alot of things tho.

Def worth checking out on a nice Sunday afternoon. Only thing that sucks is that theres no shade and it gets fucking hot up there... I guess theyre working on that tho.

gotta get back there soon

Great party... light food menu, limited bar menu (safe bet is beer anyways), nice chill latin house/deephouse dj, couple bars, casual dress... haha they wore the robes there themselves.

I dont even remember a door guy to tell you the truth. I dont remember alot of things tho.

Def worth checking out on a nice Sunday afternoon. Only thing that sucks is that theres no shade and it gets fucking hot up there... I guess theyre working on that tho.

gotta get back there soon

what time they open ???

might be a cool alternative to beach if in the city......relax get osme sun and listen to good beats

just a photo I took last year at the Francois K & derrick Carter show

13.jpg

CORRECTION, it was DERRICK MAY n FRANCOIS K, and much like their set at ps1 last yr, they did an incredible job on mon withthier beats. BED on sunday afternoons along with le souk are fun parties. Believe that maybe i the day you went itwas DJ TABU lovely girl who pays some nice beats. As well as some other djs.

More info for the Party at BED on sundays. Do people dance or do they lounge around. Does not look like theres a dance floor. IS there a cover? Do you need to make reservations? Do any of your friends Remeber the Deal at the Door?

yo afa, if ya like roll with me after work on sun to BED everything will be cool. Fun beats and fun times for different reasons, hell its what you make of it. But on sat with sully n tedd at cielo dunno how im gonnabe at work and goin to bed or lseeping at my job for 2 hrs b4 cielo again for the FRESH FRUIT party might be the best idea for me. We'll speak. Have fun at ps1 everyone.