Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Baseball Trading Deadline

2004!!!

I fail to see how bringing up 1986 is supposed to be a shot at me.....want me to continue on you?

wait....oh, oh you got me

wasn't taking a shot at you...just think it's funny how you talk so much shit about the Mets when you're team wasn't so much better in recent years, that is all...

and no, i don't play those little games of keeping score

you made two stupid post that I replied to, that is all :aright:

or had Kazmir

now they gotta get rid of another one of their young arms as well as Zambrano just to even speak of Soriano

Nah I would've traded Kazmir under the right circumstances - i.e. a LEGIT STARTING PITCHER in the offseason...but they fucked up and traded for Zambrano.

sox get aubrey huff and mike cameron in return.

i'm not making this up...ur the one who was "sick of his bullshit"

hahahahaha

and I AM definately sick of his bullshit....I never said he wasnt the best hitter on the team and I wouldnt love to see him stay, but I am so sick of hearing manny bitching and moaning like Pedro did until he left.

aubrey huff and mike cameron wont make up for his production and presence in that lineup....he's the best right handed hitter in baseball (yes I said it...even though his BA has sucked this year, he is still the first right handed HITTER I'd choose in a lineup) and he is much needed