Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just a quick question...

philippio

So I was planning to go to Club Space to hear Gerbil & Barfini cause it’s been a while since I heard every remix of ‘Pump Up the Jam’ played in a single night and I was wondering if I’m banned from the club. :confused: The reason I’m asking is because I don’t want to show up at the door and be mistreated the same way Nick (saleen351) was when he brought his friends to see Stryke a while back. I know it’s a bit far-fetched but I promise to be on my bestest behavior! If someone could let me know if I’m banned or not, I would certainly appreciate it. ;)

I’m really looking forward to this little outing and I especially can’t wait to see Pod snapping away with his super duper, technologically advanced, nifty little camera.

P.S. Also, are those cracked out, raccoon-eyed whores and the disgusting shirtless juiceheads still hanging out on the patio between 7am and noon? :D

I went from banned to running this town....

getting ban did wonders for my rep.. I highly suggest you try it someday..

you are a little bitch and not kool enough to get banned .. just a fat , bald geek with a computer ego.

Guest onisakura
:lol3: But did we ever get confirmation that you were actually banned? I can't remember. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Actually yes indeed did he get confirmation that he was banned. I was there as a witness that night. :D

So I was planning to go to Club Space to hear Gerbil & Barfini cause it’s been a while since I heard every remix of ‘Pump Up the Jam’ played in a single night and I was wondering if I’m banned from the club. :confused: The reason I’m asking is because I don’t want to show up at the door and be mistreated the same way Nick (saleen351) was when he brought his friends to see Stryke a while back. I know it’s a bit far-fetched but I promise to be on my bestest behavior! If someone could let me know if I’m banned or not, I would certainly appreciate it. ;)

I’m really looking forward to this little outing and I especially can’t wait to see Pod snapping away with his super duper, technologically advanced, nifty little camera.

P.S. Also, are those cracked out, raccoon-eyed whores and the disgusting shirtless juiceheads still hanging out on the patio between 7am and noon? :D

it's nonsense like this, which has cut down on the number of Space postings on CP. now only the prestigious and musically astute CJ board gets the benefit of multitudes of Space postings... coupled with the weekly Cedric “rocked itâ€, and Ivanno is “god†threads. damn you Phil!

it's nonsense like this, which has cut down on the number of Space postings on CP. now only the prestigious and musically astute CJ board gets the benefit of multitudes of Space postings... coupled with the weekly Cedric “rocked itâ€, and Ivanno is “god†threads. damn you Phil!

:laugh: