Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DVD copier

I know this don't relate to music, but a lot of people seem to be reading these message board, so I'm trying to copy a DVD and everytime I try to copy, it give me an error because it's protected, is there any way I can get around it? Anyone know a good software? Or who can help?

Thanks

I know this don't relate to music, but a lot of people seem to be reading these message board, so I'm trying to copy a DVD and everytime I try to copy, it give me an error because it's protected, is there any way I can get around it? Anyone know a good software? Or who can help?

Thanks

there are ways to copy anything. no that i know anything about it...

but, if you do a search for "dvd rippers", you should be able to find some info.

keep in mind, that legally these programs are not supposed to be used for copywritten material, but feel free to use at will with your home/family movies and such. :D

Thanks

1)get DVD Shrink. This program will compress the DVD so that its fits on to a dvd-r that you can buy at staples or office depot.

2)Get DVD decrypter. This program will take the image that DVD shrink makes and lets you burn it to the DVD-R

3)get slysoft Anydvd-this program runs in the back round of both program and will take the copyright protection and defeat it. Its really simple to do.

For a guide go to Afterdawn

This page has guides as well as some of the software to help you out..