Clubplanet Nightlife Community

techno/trance/hardcore clubs in NYC

i'm new to the area and i'm on a search for the best techno/trance/hardcore clubs in NYC. i'll mainly attend Saturday nights, if that helps.

appreciating any recommendations/contact info/entrance fees,

Ai Life

i'm new to the area and i'm on a search for the best techno/trance/hardcore clubs in NYC. i'll mainly attend Saturday nights, if that helps.

Ai Life

Go to the Palladium, the Tunnel, & Club USA-You'll have a smashing time darling.

Ai Life

We have a great Psy Trance party every Wednesday @ the Village underground.

130 west 3rd street .

10pm sharp.

If you are new to the area that probably means you have no clue who jonathan peters is because he only spins in the tri-state area. Since it seems that you like your music hard you should check him out this fri at spirit.

im sorry but your saying that you understand he wants his music hard yes?

why would he go see JP?

He has enough trouble staying awake sober at his own events.

Im sorry but to me a dj brings energy to atmosphere in a venue

If Jp cant keep his eyes open long enough while he himself is spinning, that is telling me enough about his performance.

To note that, JP never spinns techno/trance or hardcore infact i have from direct source that he doesnt appreciate any of those styles of music in the least.

Im sure theres enough talk on these boards on how much a hack / washup the majority of ny / nj CP members think he is.

As a dj, he is a far cry from an entertainer compared to the allegid nobodies that you probably would give a chance to.

As a producer, hes got money to through at a problem

the problem is that he was creative for one summer, after that he hit his ceiling. All productions after which sound the same.

Even a headliner dj will switch his / her style doing a live set from year to year.

Its seems that even though you are not new to this area, you are the one who has no clue as to what a good dj is to the ny tristate area.

All im saying is broaden your field of music my friend.

otherwise you can stay bandwagon and follow a washed up top shelf drug user who obviously doesnt appreciate himself.

• 4 weeks later...
hardcore? ... depends what type. if you like the industrial-type stuff, downtime on sat nights, there is also a place in newark that a lot of people have been talking about but i don't like to cross the border much.

no reason to go to Newark.

chris liebing is one of the best techno dj's around, and he will be at spirit this sat,

he's plays very hard stuff, very energetic, and is one of the coolest dudes around, i would highly reccomend seeing him, if you like techno

spirit is the old twilo, hopefully you know where that is, i'm not sure how much it is to get in, but but it's not 40, and they don't fuck witth the door prices the way that crobar does

btw, vibe at liebing is always awsome, not to be missed

:)