Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Waxman@ crobar

wtf are you talking about Waxman brought the most fun crowd last night! seriously get your dance music straight. def need to stop the live performances though. EXTREMELY different crowd than usualy but thats a plus cause everyone had a blast.

Yup Andy is a Newbie :hung:........NOT!

Nadia kicked ass......the acoustic guitar and live keyboards made it so much better than most performances in clubs.

I loved when everyone was singing along with her.....a couple thousand people appreciating Electronic music is always a beautiful thing... :dj:

as much as I love and respect you Andy I have to completely disagree. I though nadia while not Horrible, was paltry. And you would forgive me if I had the time of my life last night being that this was the first good party I have been two in two years since Arc closed. and Waxman killed compared to the last two parties I'd been to. which were morillo and bad boy bill both of which were VERY disapointing. Im sorry I just didn't get to see you.

Yup Andy is a Newbie :hung:........NOT!

Nadia kicked ass......the acoustic guitar and live keyboards made it so much better than most performances in clubs.

I loved when everyone was singing along with her.....a couple thousand people appreciating Electronic music is always a beautiful thing... :dj:

I thought I saw you there. I should have said hi.

as much as I love and respect you Andy I have to completely disagree. I though nadia while not Horrible, was paltry. And you would forgive me if I had the time of my life last night being that this was the first good party I have been two in two years since Arc closed. and Waxman killed compared to the last two parties I'd been to. which were morillo and bad boy bill both of which were VERY disapointing. Im sorry I just didn't get to see you.

all good man..u dont need to explain yourself to me.

I just stated my opinion...

your more than welcome to disagree...

just thought it was funny before when that assclown told me to get my music straight lol

Ill get right to work on it buddy!!! :ghey:

next time u go out let me know man...would be good to see ya and catch up

I wasn't able to make it, but I think a better way to do it, would be like what I saw in San Diego.

Armin's first performance there, he had some dude (i know dude's doing vocals usually aren't that great), but he overlapped it onto a track that armin was dropping.

At first I was like, wtf is this, but it actually flowed pretty well.

I'm guessing that they stopped the music for Nadia's live performance right? That kinda stinks.

Let the vocalist blend their shit into the music already going. It flowed pretty well in SD.

Nadias performance was absolutly phenomenal.. loved what she did with the whole show.. and live instruments.. we need something different like that. great times.. although i thought the volume was pretty low on the music during the perfomance.. would love to see it again .. waxman was ok .. i still enjoyed the night