Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking for fun

Wow........i was warned that jersey people can be real nasty but i wasn't prepared for this.........i'm not bi or curious........i'd like to hang out with girls and go clubbing with them too.........does that make me bi? after all i am a girl myself.......... all of you who were nice on this thread.........thank you

Wow........i was warned that jersey people can be real nasty but i wasn't prepared for this.........i'm not bi or curious........i'd like to hang out with girls and go clubbing with them too.........does that make me bi? after all i am a girl myself.......... all of you who were nice on this thread.........thank you

nobody is going to be nice to you until you post a picture

and are you into anal?

Yep..........i agree........i might be gay but atleast i am not a 29 year old whore who goes on random message boards starting threads to make friends

why are you calling her a whore? she's just nice and wants to make friends...you talk a lot of shit for a 25 year old slinky...why dont you be a gentleman and invite one of your pig roasts

Stiff - they are not sharks, they are just a bunch of fuglies who think they are hot shit...if I wanted to be cruel, I would say go to www.night club city.com and wish her good luck

whore...........talking about being a whore...........you've posted more than 18,000 threads.........opps!

"opps"....post your tits already you WHORE! :finger:

why are you calling her a whore? she's just nice and wants to make friends...you talk a lot of shit for a 25 year old slinky...why dont you be a gentleman and invite one of your pig roasts

you zip it also...don't be mad cause I won't fuck you and stop stealing other people's words (slinky) :swallow:

Hi. Where in England are you from?