Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New To Los Angeles

donvalle

I'm new to Los Angeles and I was curious as to where all the good clubs for trance, house, electronic music are? I found Circus on Saturdays which I love, but I was wondering where else during the week are good places to go? I've heard something about Giant at Avalon. So where the places peoples?

First off Welcome!, I hope that your experience here will be a positive one. If you take some time and read through the threads, I know there is some groovy house stuff that goes down during the week. My personal favorites to hit these days are "Heaven" at the Vangard on Friday nights, and like you mentioned "Giant" at Avalon on Sat.'s. Good luck to ya!

Welcome... I am a house lover myself... and you will find me every Friday Night @ Opium, down at Forbidden City, Hollywood... The Patio is a must experience... it is the closest thing out here to Miami... The first half of the night has a 80s/Indie rock mix, and then they kill the night off with house til 2:30am, it's awesome, because the HOUSE gets you just in the right mood to head over to the AFTERHOURS across the street over at Spider Room... I usually get on the guestlist through this website:

www.mixnminglela.com

Lemme know what you think.

• 3 weeks later...