Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sat night until mon morning parties,sully,cielo,shelter,fortgreenepark,cielo

First this sat at SULLIVAN ROOM we have our own BASSBOY n DEEPSPELL playing at one of my fave places in nyc. Gonna be a great night of beats and friends. Sullivan room for a few hrs then its over to CIELO for one of the best consistent parties around in nyc, only 718 sessions and shelter sat are the only partie si can say that for. TEDD PATTERSON will be beating that box like only he can. Around 430ish im off to sleep at my job until work begins at 9am. But those who wanna keep partying make it over to SHELTER where TIMMY REGISFORD will show you what a party should be like until about 2pm, then if you still wanna dance go to brooklyn for the SOULSUMMITT FESTIVAL in fort greene park from 3pm till 9pm, then you can go either to TEMPLE for DJ REUBEN TORO in brooklyn or CIELO for djs STEVE TRAVOLTA n QUENTIN HARRIS, come 230am mon morning you can make it home, or if you want after hrs let me know i will tell you of 2 parties goin on the other is a private affair.,

So suck it up people, and see what parties are for you and which are not. I will see ya at SULLY for PEOPLE, VIBAL at CIELO ,CIELOfor FRESH FRUIT. I feel sad for those who only think crobar and spirit and all these bottles n models places are what nyc is about, bunch of people dont know shit.

Don't forget about our loft party with me and Jason Jollins on saturday night beotch.....

First this sat at SULLIVAN ROOM we have our own BASSBOY n DEEPSPELL playing at one of my fave places in nyc. Gonna be a great night of beats and friends. Sullivan room for a few hrs then its over to CIELO for one of the best consistent parties around in nyc, only 718 sessions and shelter sat are the only partie si can say that for. TEDD PATTERSON will be beating that box like only he can. Around 430ish im off to sleep at my job until work begins at 9am. But those who wanna keep partying make it over to SHELTER where TIMMY REGISFORD will show you what a party should be like until about 2pm, then if you still wanna dance go to brooklyn for the SOULSUMMITT FESTIVAL in fort greene park from 3pm till 9pm, then you can go either to TEMPLE for DJ REUBEN TORO in brooklyn or CIELO for djs STEVE TRAVOLTA n QUENTIN HARRIS, come 230am mon morning you can make it home, or if you want after hrs let me know i will tell you of 2 parties goin on the other is a private affair.,

So suck it up people, and see what parties are for you and which are not. I will see ya at SULLY for PEOPLE, VIBAL at CIELO ,CIELOfor FRESH FRUIT. I feel sad for those who only think crobar and spirit and all these bottles n models places are what nyc is about, bunch of people dont know shit.

hey max may i suggest you check out TEDD PATTERSON at CIELO instead, believe me everyone who has gone to his party once always comes back each month, its amazing. And damn it alex you nor jason didnt say a word to me bout this lol. So many decisions on sat night for sure.

Yeah - I heard about Patterson, but never heard him yet. I'd definitely go - all I need to do is convince my companions that maybe we shouldn't go to Crobar every time Boris is there. Especially if he promises to deliver "classics" - doesn't that sound as boring as it gets?

edwin, you kno u luf tedd.,. i cant wait.,. missed out in july, and now its time for my dose, since il be missing him in sept cos ill be in italy

tedd is one dj who is always guaranteed to keep me on te floor from the moment i walk in until closing, or damn near close to it.,.

and not to mention a TOTAL SWEETHEART!

i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and steve on sunday! oye!

i guess ive been chillen on the ebach too long, time to get back into the city and bust a move