Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami Heat involved with biggest trade in NBA history

digital7

The league approved a 5 team, 13 player swap late tuesday night.

The teams involved were the Miami Heat, New Orleans Hornets, Boston Celtics, Utah Jazz and the Memphis Grizzlies.

Miami Heat get SF Antoine Walker from Boston, PG Jason Williams, SF James Posey and SG Andre Emmitt from Memphis. The Heat also recieve the draft rights to Roberto Duenas from the Hornets.

New Orlean Hornets get SF Rasual Butler from Miami and SG Kirk Snyder from Utah.

Utah Jazz get C Greg Ostertag from Memphis.

Memphis Grizzlies get SG/SF Eddie Jones from Miami and former No.1 draft pick SG Raul Lopez from Utah.

Boston Celtics get C Curtis Borchardt from Utah. SF Qyntel Woods, SG Albert Miralles from Spain, (2) Two 2nd Round draft picks and cash from Miami.

What are your thoughts?

The league approved a 5 team, 13 player swap late tuesday night.

The teams involved were the Miami Heat, New Orleans Hornets, Boston Celtics, Utah Jazz and the Memphis Grizzlies.

Miami Heat get SF Antoine Walker from Boston, PG Jason Williams, SF James Posey and SG Andre Emmitt from Memphis. The Heat also recieve the draft rights to Roberto Duenas from the Hornets.

Boston Celtics get C Curtis Borchardt from Utah. SF Qyntel Woods, SG Albert Miralles from Spain, (2) Two 2nd Round draft picks and cash from Miami.

New Orlean Hornets get SF Rasual Butler from Miami and SG Kirk Snyder from Utah.

Utah Jazz get C Greg Ostertag from Memphis.

Memphis Grizzlies get former No.1 draft pick SG Raul Lopez from Utah.

how do you forget Eddie Jones!!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::itsok::clap::bounce:

:clap2::bounce: I'm very happy about this trade for starters getting rid of Eddie Jones $14.5 Million Dollar Salary is Fantastic (eddie Jones = BUMB)

Now I heard them say on ESPN they want Walker to start at Small Forward and Udanis to remain at Power Forward that would be an amazingly great front court. The addition of Jason Williams to the team is definitely a plus he's a great passer and I like his style of play and along side Wade should be fun to watch. If they do sign Damon Jones back then the bench will have depth which we lack. Now they only problem I see here with Walker who's had issues in the past is this can be either great for our team and = FINALS or RING for sure or he can cause problems to the team, because Walker has to accept his role as not being the #1 or #2 guys and score an avg. 15-16 points per game if he wants to be ball hog and shoot 20 three pointers per game it will kill us. I think though he's going to smarten up and accept the fact if he settles down and plays his role he can easily help the team obtain that RING :)

(In other news) what a freakin Dumbass Labron James is I dislike him now big time, the focker went to some theme park with a bunch of buddies and refused to pay admission and wanted to get in the park with all his posse for free people like this make me sick! you got millions and yet you don't want to throw a dime cuz you think you deserve everything... :bigfinge:

(In other news) what a freakin Dumbass Labron James is I dislike him now big time, the focker went to some theme park with a bunch of buddies and refused to pay admission and wanted to get in the park with all his posse for free people like this make me sick! you got millions and yet you don't want to throw a dime cuz you think you deserve everything... :bigfinge:

Cavs superstar LeBron James

drew some murmurs during a recent visit to Cedar Point: Accompanied by several others, James reportedly turned down the park's offer to buy a "VIP Package" - which start at $1,500 - that would have provided all his admission tickets, a security detail, priority access to rides and attractions and other first-class perks. Instead, James reportedly requested that he and his entire party simply be admitted free of charge. A Cedar Point spokesperson confirms James recently visited the park, but would only say that "other arrangements were made" for the All-Star and his group.

I saw Jason Williams play (Memphis-Suns play-off) when I was on vacation in Memphis in May. Guy has sick skills... he's definately a great addition to the team.. it will be interesting to see how Stan can get all these highs scoring ball-hungry guys to play as a team though..

Heat are the team to beat this year IMO. I think they made their roster a helluva lot stronger. Memphis didn't have a chance last year in the west, and it looks like they don't have much of a chance this year either. lol

I saw Jason Williams play (Memphis-Suns play-off) when I was on vacation in Memphis in May. Guy has sick skills... he's definately a great addition to the team.. it will be interesting to see how Stan can get all these highs scoring ball-hungry guys to play as a team though..

Heat are the team to beat this year IMO. I think they made their roster a helluva lot stronger. Memphis didn't have a chance last year in the west, and it looks like they don't have much of a chance this year either. lol

Jason is a badass; with some good coaching he can make his mark in miami.