Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Space Presents DENNY TSETTOS (NYC/NJ) Aug 6th

mursa

Wait, i'm confused, you guys are bitching about them booking the same talent thus why you don't go but yet Denny is not the "usual" talent and you guys are not happy??

As far are marcos's "clueless" comment, I expect those things out of him and others, because what people perceive as "clueless" others know the genius behind it.

I"m not doing shows with the #1 club in the US because i'm "clueless" maybe I should ask those Privliage people for advice..

Well, honestly Saleen.. my comments go way farther back than your booking of Denny Tsettos. I've been saying this for a few years now. I'm not bitching, I hardly ever bitch. It's more like constructive critism, something you should know about very well right?... and in reality, there's nothing confusing about the comments I made if you properly read into it.

Denny is something different, and different is good but I can't really get it through my head why they would book him there. I've heard a bunch of KTU mixes and I've never liked any of them. It's not to say that people down here won't like it, but it's a weird direction that Space has taken with this booking. Really, really weird.

At any rate, they'll need to muster up something alot stronger than this. It all pertains to the strategy and the fruit of the labor that's put into it.

Also, I would like for you to further elaborate on the 'genius' comment you made and what would that pertain too?

Well, honestly Saleen.. my comments go way farther back than your booking of Denny Tsettos. I've been saying this for a few years now. I'm not bitching, I hardly ever bitch. It's more like constructive critism, something you should know about very well right?... and in reality, there's nothing confusing about the comments I made if you properly read into it.

Denny is something different, and different is good but I can't really get it through my head why they would book him there. I've heard a bunch of KTU mixes and I've never liked any of them. It's not to say that people down here won't like it, but it's a wierd direction that Space has taken with this booking. Really, really wierd.

At any rate, they'll need to muster up something alot stronger than this. It all pertains to the strategy and the fruit of the labor that's put into it.

Also, I would like for you to further elaborate on the 'genius' comment you made and what would that pertain too?

I agree. I cannot say that I have ever liked Amika but I think it is a better place for Denny Tsettos to play. :D

danny,

u and i know it's not going to happen down there. miami in general isn't very receptive to different music styles in big numbers. it works in fabric because they have owners who are open to that stuff and have full faith in their program director who happens to be one of their main residents.

nocturnal has the potential to put miami on the global scale but judging from their recent lineups, the future looks bleak in that respect.

who knows... i sure do hope things change because I wouldn't mind jumpin on a plane down to miami for the weekend for some quality clubbing and debauchery.

i sure do hope things change because I wouldn't mind jumpin on a plane down to miami for the weekend for some quality clubbing and debauchery.

I'd be perfectly happy knowing I could head to Cielo every monday and Sullivan Room pretty often as well. :D

Guest saleen351

Danny, radio sets are track to track conservative sets geared toward the masses. It's the radio that has 15 year old girls listening to so they can score tickets to the Britney Spears concert... Wake up man.. If you knew anything about the modern house muisc scene you 3 amigos would understand that your plan won't work. NYC HAS 12 MILLION PEOPLE LIVING THERE!, thus why things are vastly different...

ps, thanks for the bump... woot!

Danny, radio sets are track to track conservative sets geared toward the masses. It's the radio that has 15 year old girls listening to so they can score tickets to the Britney Spears concert... Wake up man.. If you knew anything about the modern house muisc scene you 3 amigos would understand that your plan won't work. NYC HAS 12 MILLION PEOPLE LIVING THERE!, thus why things are vastly different...

ps, thanks for the bump... woot!

okay, when you decide to post something intellegent and relevant to what Ive been talking about, let me know.

Wait, i'm confused, you guys are bitching about them booking the same talent thus why you don't go but yet Denny is not the "usual" talent and you guys are not happy??

As far are marcos's "clueless" comment, I expect those things out of him and others, because what people perceive as "clueless" others know the genius behind it.

I"m not doing shows with the #1 club in the US because i'm "clueless" maybe I should ask those Privliage people for advice..

What part of Space being packed with or without DT don't you understand? Using that fact to "prove" your point was unnecessary ... and clueless.

And with all due respect to the #1 club in the US ... to each their own.

If I need napkings in the air, I'd go to the Clevelander! At least there are semi naked women to add to the jukebox.

I'll give you the same props I did a month ago ... you got what you wanted in terms of your booking. Props to you. Have fun with the shots, napkins and classics.

MD