Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Space Presents DENNY TSETTOS (NYC/NJ) Aug 6th

mursa

guido fist pumpin to whitney houston remixes... somebody say hell yeahh!!!

bro... thats sooooooooooooo 04 ~!

Gotta check out tsettos new bomb ............... " house is a feeling " (michael bolton vs ambien remix ) :clap2:

New Space coming???? whats up with that?????

they are closing off the second floor and making a 2nd room there .............which means no more looking down from the balcony/vip and checking out em tities .

Guest saleen351

tough crowd over here...

Space will be slammed... keep the jokes rolling in though, I like all the views this is getting, glad people don't actualy make their clubbing decisions based upon what people post on this board simply because they hate me and never have heard Denny spin..

saleen...

ps, deigonyc, I see your boys are playing a French Bistro in NYC... Can you send me their booking agents number, Denny and I want to cancel Space and play at Cafe Deville as well..

Thanks.

tough crowd over here...

Space will be slammed... keep the jokes rolling in though, I like all the views this is getting, glad people don't actualy make their clubbing decisions based upon what people post on this board simply because they hate me and never have heard Denny spin..

saleen...

ps, deigonyc, I see your boys are playing a French Bistro in NYC... Can you send me their booking agents number, Denny and I want to cancel Space and play at Cafe Deville as well..

Thanks.

:lol3::rofl:

You are clueless. Space will be jammed even if Eddie is spinning. Making you understand is tougher than trying to bite my elbows.

:lol3::rofl:

You are clueless. Space will be jammed even if Eddie is spinning. Making you understand is tougher than trying to bite my elbows.

I met a contortionist once who could very easily bite his own elbows. In fact, he was so nimble, that he could run around a column so fast that he was able to fuck himself in the ass! :D

I heard from people who went to see him at Amika last time, that he was pretty decent. Since I’ve never heard him before, I’m willing to give Denny a chance in the hopes that he’ll be playing at least some classics. I’ll be at Amika on Labor Day weekend. :D

you could book a chimpanzee at space on saturday, and the place will still be slammed.

This is true.

Which is precisely my biggest gripe with the place and it's inability of being able to mix it up with different talent.

I've always said Space Miami has the ability of being able to be the Fabric of the US, but they always seem to book the same carousel of DJ's. I don't mean to be EXACTLY like Fabric, but, have the same open format of DJ's that they book.. whatever they may be.

Oscar has the versatility to be able to open/close for any DJ on the planet, and especially in the house that HE built with HIS crowd, as it was evident this past weekend and many other weekends before. I just wish management would be more open, but they are too scared to move out of their comfort zone.

There is more to EDM than Sander, Deep Dish, Tiesto and PvD. You have the crowd to do it. You've always had the money to do it... I've been waiting for them to show me something different. Take it to the next level.

This is true.

Which is precisely my biggest gripe with the place and it's inability of being able to mix it up with different talent.

I've always said Space Miami has the ability of being able to be the Fabric of the US, but they always seem to book the same carousel of DJ's. I don't mean to be EXACTLY like Fabric, but, have the same open format of DJ's that they book.. whatever they may be.

Oscar has the versatility to be able to open/close for any DJ on the planet, and especially in the house that HE built with HIS crowd, as it was evident this past weekend and many other weekends before. I just wish management would be more open, but they are too scared to move out of their comfort zone.

There is more to EDM than Sander, Deep Dish, Tiesto and PvD. You have the crowd to do it. You've always had the money to do it... I've been waiting for them to show me something different. Take it to the next level.

Move the headliners that are constantly brought by Space to Fridays ... book new talent on Saturdays. You got the #s on Saturdays, they are there to stay. Gain with the BIG name bookings by opening for a 2nd nite in the week.

No science.

This is true.

100% agree... this is precisely why I rarely go to space. seems like nocturnal, is the only club in town to have the balls to do something out of the norm.

anyway, I’m wasting time giving this thread more attention then it deserves. nothing at space is going to change anytime soon, so there is no sense in wasting time discussing the same.

Guest saleen351

Wait, i'm confused, you guys are bitching about them booking the same talent thus why you don't go but yet Denny is not the "usual" talent and you guys are not happy??

As far are marcos's "clueless" comment, I expect those things out of him and others, because what people perceive as "clueless" others know the genius behind it.

I"m not doing shows with the #1 club in the US because i'm "clueless" maybe I should ask those Privliage people for advice..