Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fantasy hockey

lucky13

Damn, that sucks. Cause w/ all the rule changes going into effect for this year, there's gonna be a lot more offense and action. Should make for a very interesting season.

Oh well, guess I'll just have to sign up in one of those random leagues where I don't really know anyone.

this season is gonna be interesting..

the new rules are great & with all the player movement, no one will really

know how good their team is till mid season..

Pens just signed Z.Palffy

:hat:

http://tsn.ca/nhl/feature.asp?fid=10407

i'll join the league

just dont get carried away by adding different cat. for scroing..

the default isnt bad.

Cool I'll add you. I'm just waiting on Yahoo to open the league, as they have not started signups yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's some of the new rules:

Goalies will be limited in the size of equipment they can wear. Pads, gloves and blockers cannot exceed a specified length or width.

The elimination of the two-line offside, like international hockey.

A new format featuring a shootout if the game is still tied after five minutes of four-on-four overtime.

Goal lines will be moved back two feet. The neutral zones will be reduced by four feet.

The old tag-up offside rule is back. Players can leave the offensive zone to nullify a delayed offside call. Before, the play was instantly called dead.

A zero tolerance approach to obstruction and interference

Fantasy Hockey

I'm looking to get a Fantasy Bowling team together....anyone interested?

Maybe if you watched a few games this year instead of being glued to your computer chair and posting 18,881x on CP, you'd find that you actually liked it.

Maybe if you watched a few games this year instead of being glued to your computer chair and posting 18,881x on CP, you'd find that you actually liked it.

nope sorry, as far as i remember hockey isn't played during the day so I don't think me posting while at work has anything to do with enjoying hockey

thans for playing :aright: