Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Louie Devito, Richard Humpty Vission, John Farruggio, DJ Rap, AX @ Worship, AC, NJ

This Saturday night (8-13) @ Worship in the House of Blues @ The Showboat, A.C.

Join

DJ Louie Devito

along with

Sirius Radio DJ / ReMixer

John Farruggio

Worship is Atlantic City's newest and fastest rising nightclub... Doors open 10:30pm - 5am ... Dress to Impress ... VIP & Bottle service availiable on 2nd and 3rd levels.

Upcoming events @ Worship ...

Sat. 8-20 John Farruggio / Richard Humpty Vission

Sat. 9/3 John Farruggio / DJ Rap / Armani Exchange

Sunday 9/4 John Farruggio / Kimball Collins

Also:

Tonight: Special liquor promotion with 10 Cane Rum. :pint: Stop on by from 9-11pm to try some new mixed drinks and some special tracks with me, DJ Tony Rone.

Worship is also open Thursday nights with some upcoming special events including invited guests like, The Atlantic City Police and Fire Departments, The A.C. Beach Patrol, area Car Dealership Employee party, and many more!

Friday nights is Ladies night with me DJ Tony Rone rockin out from 10:30pm till 5am !!

Sundays......let US take care of YOU. Sunday is our service industry night where you get to relax and finally listen to all those tracks you didn't get to hear because you were working so hard. One of the few spots to hang out on a Sunday night in Atlantic City, and definitely the best!

Whats wrong with Louie Devito being a guest DJ? It could have been anyone such as Scribbles or Denny, or Andrew Mendez etc etc.

Oh i dont know he is a disaster ??? ..............please he has trouble mixxing a salad let alone records just because he puts out some bullshit CD doesnt make him a dj so really dont put him into the others guys you mentioned class....

i've heard louie spin alot of times. i think he is a good dj. what's wrong w/ a dj who plays to the crowd? his cd's may not be for everyone, but they are put together very well. he is once again to be the first one to have new music from luz divina and the first to have relentless 2005. this 2 songs will show up on about 10 other cd's this fall.

Oh i dont know he is a disaster ??? ..............please he has trouble mixxing a salad let alone records just because he puts out some bullshit CD doesnt make him a dj so really dont put him into the others guys you mentioned class....

thats your opinion, i have heard him a few times up in north jersey, nyc and even my shore fav. surfclub. i think he is good. also this is an Atlantic City spot so people come out for the DJs they hear about alot and with Louie having some of the number 1 sellind CDs i think that will get peoples attention as well.

Z

john always rips shit up. this guy is a sick ass producer as well as DJ. never disapoints. saturday is going to be sick.

Z

velvetrope...what type of music does john play, is it trance, hardhouse, tribal?...but any way good luck with the place and i'll see you on saturday....

no no, it's an Armani Exchange party. not sure what it entails. Guest DJ for that is DJ Rap.

they also booked Palash as well for the armani party. should be a good night. cant wait for fridays as well with yours truely DJ Tony Rone. rip that shit up tomorrow kid. titty titty titty.

Z

farruggio plays EVERYTHING A-Z ..... sometimes 15 tracks an hour ... sometimes 150 tracks an hour ... :)

tribal, progressive, classics, hip hop, rock, u name it ....!!!!

bro stick to tribal , pogressive and classics, and we'll be good to go for tomorrow night...lol.......looking forward to worship tomorrow.....

farruggio plays EVERYTHING A-Z ..... sometimes 15 tracks an hour ... sometimes 150 tracks an hour ... :)

tribal, progressive, classics, hip hop, rock, u name it ....!!!!

Bro way to hit the message boards hard 3 posts in 2 years lol...

john A to Z and Andrew Mendez for the CP newbie u are.....

Good luck....Heard the place is very very nice....Ps whats up Tony and Jeremy want to have me do a guest spot again at pony.....fix the system yet??

Farruggio plays solid house music....def a good time when i hear him out....

Lol ...oh God ... Ill Have To Call You About That One ... :)

Pony Has Been Good ... Nice Crowd

All You Go Check Out Prime On Saturdays @ Green Room - Seaside, Nj ... Sick Party..!!

Rumor Is When Prime Starts Playin The Village People, He Dreeses Up Like An Indian And Buys Drinks For Everyone ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol ...oh God ... Ill Have To Call You About That One ... :)

Pony Has Been Good ... Nice Crowd

All You Go Check Out Prime On Saturdays @ Green Room - Seaside, Nj ... Sick Party..!!

Rumor Is When Prime Starts Playin The Village People, He Dreeses Up Like An Indian And Buys Drinks For Everyone ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No....but he starts letting girls up on stage while fighting with the bouncers! Prime is the REGULATOR! :)