Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Mr. President. You have daughters. How would you feel if one of them was killed?"

look who shows up at 5 pm on a friday

done trolling for kids at at the park igloo?

Gonna set up a nice weekend a qaurt of lubriderm and re-runs of Hannity and COlmes all set up on the vcr???

have a lousy weekend fuckface

wow bxbomb...great post....you must be so proud. It must have hurt for you to come up with more than one sentence. Hey--at least it is progress mental midget.

Remember--look in the mirror, and admit: you are an imbecile. First step to recovery son. If you can't muster up the strength to do it, then simply kill yourself. But don't sweat it, history has shown that insignificant, uneducated blowhards like you were never missed. So join the list nerd.

But before you do, you may want to answer the sheep siren one more time. Grab one more blowhard talking point from ANSWER for good measure. I would like to be entertained one more time by your stupidity before you go. Maybe a classic "No War for Oil" rant, or Bush is a terrorist", or "Bush killed Elvis" or "Bush slept with Brad Pitt, not Jolie"............

One last time for us clownboy, then promptly kill yourself.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: .....fucking classic

If anyone one was wondering what happens when Michael Moore pulls his pud, destruction is the result.......

:laugh: ...whata fucking clown you are....This is talking point #2 from the "how to be an imbecile sheep in 3 days" handbook

:lol3:

Translation:

Good points. Now only if I could defend mine...

Gonna set up a nice weekend a qaurt of lubriderm and re-runs of Hannity and COlmes all set up on the vcr???

:laugh:

Even though we'd all rather look at "funnies"

this is worth reading through and passing on,

in fact, publishing in those countries newspapers

who are constantly criticizing the US. What do

you think?

You gotta love Robin Williams...... Even if he's nuts! Leave it to Robin

Williams to come up with the perfect plan. What we need now is for our UN

Ambassador to stand up and repeat this message.

Robin Williams' plan... (Hard to argue with this logic!)

"I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for

peace. So, here's one plan."

1) "The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their

affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo,

Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those 'good ole boys', we will

never "interfere" again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with

Germany, South Korea, the Middle East, and the Philippines. They don't want

us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking

through holes in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave.

We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be

gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of who or where they are.

They're illegal!!! France will welcome them.

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days

unless given a special permit!!!!!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will

be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't

hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any

more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5) No foreign "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If

they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home baby.

6) The US will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise.

This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require

a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will

have to cope for a while.

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for

their oil. If they don't like it, we go some place else. They can go

somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling

up the storage sites would be enough.)

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will

not "interfere." They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain,

cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is stolen

or given to their army. The people who need it most get very little, if

anything.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island some place. We don't need

the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a

good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can

call us "Ugly Americans" any longer. The Language we speak is

ENGLISH.....learn it...or LEAVE..... Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?

"The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your tired, your poor,

your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'you want

a piece of me?' "

Bush Ducks Mother of Dead Soldier.

http://win20ca.audiovideoweb.com/ca20win15004/motorcade512K.wmv

By ALAN FREEMAN

Friday, August 12, 2005 Updated at 3:45 AM EDT

From Friday's Globe and Mai

Washington — As the Iraq war continues to produce growing U.S. casualties and shrinking public support, President George W. Bush was forced yesterday to confront the protest of a grieving mother of a soldier killed in the war. But he still won't meet her. As Cindy Sheehan camped out on a road leading to Mr. Bush's ranch near Crawford, Tex., for the sixth consecutive day, insisting she wants to speak to the President personally, Mr. Bush said he sympathizes with her plight, but rejected her call to pull the troops out of Iraq.

Ms. Sheehan's 24-year-old son, Casey, was killed in an ambush in Sadr City, Baghdad's sprawling Shia neighbourhood, last year, just five days after he arrived in Iraq.

"I begged him not to go," says Ms. Sheehan, 48, who travelled from her home in California to try to speak with Mr. Bush as he spends his summer vacation at his Prairie Chapel Ranch. "I said, 'I'll take you to Canada,' but he said, 'Mom, I have to go. It's my duty. My buddies are going.'

Advertisements

"I don't believe his phony excuses for the war," Ms. Sheehan has said of the President. She said she believes the war is really about oil and making Mr. Bush's friends richer. "I want him to tell me why my son died."

Anti-war activists are converging on Crawford, eager to seize on Ms. Sheehan's newfound notoriety and telegenic appeal to get their message across.

On Saturday, Mr. Bush dispatched deputy national security adviser Stephen Hadley and deputy chief of staff Joe Hagin to meet with her to try to defuse the situation, but it just gave Ms. Sheehan more attention.

Mr. Hadley said that Mr. Bush is very sensitive to the losses being sustained by military families, pointing out that he has already met privately with the families of more than 200 of the fallen.

"He believes that they are engaged in a noble cause and it's terribly important for the safety and security of our country. And he respects her views, but respectfully disagrees."

Yesterday, Mr. Bush felt obliged to respond himself. "She feels strongly about her position and she has every right in the world to say what she believes," Mr. Bush told a news conference. "And I thought long and hard about her position. I've heard her position from others, which is: Get out of Iraq now. And it would be a mistake for the security of this country and the ability to lay the foundations for peace in the long run if we were to do so."

Mr. Bush said he grieves for every death in Iraq. "It breaks my heart to think about a family weeping over the loss of a loved one. I understand the anguish that some feel about the death that takes place."

Yet there was no sign Mr. Bush intends to meet Ms. Sheehan. In fact, there were reports he is travelling solely by helicopter when he leaves the ranch in an effort to avoid racing past the protester in a limousine.

"The President says he feels compassion for me," Ms. Sheehan said, "but the best way to show that compassion is by meeting with me and the other mothers and families who are here.

"All we're asking is that he sacrifice an hour out of his five-week vacation to talk to us before the next mother loses her son in Iraq."

Cal Jillson, a political scientist at Southern Methodist University in Dallas who has studied Mr. Bush's rise, said: "For him, meeting this woman face to face would be blinking. His whole game is to be confident and to appear never to doubt and never to waiver. It's this idea of determination."

And unlike government leaders in a parliamentary system who are challenged directly by their political opponents, Mr. Bush can easily shelter himself from such confrontations.

"He would not trust himself in a face-to-face meeting and neither would his staff. These guys like control," said Prof. Jillson, who added that Ms. Sheehan's protest in itself may not be that significant but it comes at a time when many Americans are reconsidering their views of the Iraq war.

Approval of Mr. Bush's handling of the conflict has dropped to as little as 34 per cent of people surveyed, according to a recent poll conducted for Newsweek magazine.

But only 33 per cent of Americans say the solution is withdrawing all troops, according to a recent Gallup Poll. Another 23 per cent say some of the troops should be withdrawn while 41 per cent say troop levels should remain the same or be increased.

Ms. Sheehan's protest comes at a particularly bloody time for U.S. troops in the war as roadside bombs aimed at patrolling soldiers have become increasingly sophisticated and lethal. According to Associated Press, at least 1,841 American troops have died in the war since March, 2003, including 37 since the beginning of August.

At his news conference, Mr. Bush said he strongly disagrees with those calling for troop withdrawal. "Pulling the troops out would send a terrible signal to the enemy ..... [that] the United States is weak and all we've got to do is intimidate and they'll leave."

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20050812.wxbush0812/BNStory/International/

if its not terrorism.. then enlighten us and explain why we are there then..

No im sorry this is where you come in. I WAS ASKING YOU WHAT IS THE REASON WE ARE AT WAR!?

WMD - FALSE

TERRORISM - FALSE (the people on the planes were saudis, not iraq's)

DEMOCRACY -FALSE (we would be worse than communist to impose our views, isnt democrasy about choosing?)

so .. tell me why you support our president and believe this is a just war. you spout the words terrorism but there are continued attacks and guess what!? that means we arent winning.

SO PLEASE TELL ME WHY YOU BELIEVE IN THIS WAR?! TELL ME WHY YOU BELEVE THE LOST LIVES OF OUR TROOPS ARE JUSTIFIED. TELL ME WHY IS IT OK FOR OUR PRESIDENT NOT TO ASK HIS DAUGHTERS TO FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT HER HE IS ASKING A NATION TO DO THE SAME .. You manage to keep avoiding that questions btw ... which is what most people who defend the war do. Avoid the facts and call the "LIBERALS" non-patriotic ...

fuck ..

That wsa fuckin funny ...

by the way igloo way to show good game for the other side, just come around insulting people who are spouting facts and want to save american lives .. you just come around hating, so please hater, drops some facts and not your lame ass fucking shitty insult rebuttles ...

No im sorry this is where you come in. I WAS ASKING YOU WHAT IS THE REASON WE ARE AT WAR!?

WMD - FALSE

TERRORISM - FALSE (the people on the planes were saudis, not iraq's)

DEMOCRACY -FALSE (we would be worse than communist to impose our views, isnt democrasy about choosing?)

so .. tell me why you support our president and believe this is a just war. you spout the words terrorism but there are continued attacks and guess what!? that means we arent winning.

SO PLEASE TELL ME WHY YOU BELIEVE IN THIS WAR?! TELL ME WHY YOU BELEVE THE LOST LIVES OF OUR TROOPS ARE JUSTIFIED. TELL ME WHY IS IT OK FOR OUR PRESIDENT NOT TO ASK HIS DAUGHTERS TO FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT HER HE IS ASKING A NATION TO DO THE SAME .. You manage to keep avoiding that questions btw ... which is what most people who defend the war do. Avoid the facts and call the "LIBERALS" non-patriotic ...

fuck ..

i already answered your question..

we are there to fight terrorism and establish a democracy and we are on the path to do that..

now answer my question.. if its not terroroism then why do you think we are there?? dont dodge it now smart guy.

so regardless of the reason.. at this exact moment in time..you would bring them all home?

thats pretty ignorant and stupid.

I didnt say all .. we have started a war and we have to make sure we leave some sort of order. Still though 40% of the soliders were people on reserve .. AND YES I KNOW THAT THEY SIGNED UP KNOWING FULL WELL THE POSSIBILITIES OF HAVING TO SERVE IN COMBAT .. but with that said, they are people who have no real business being at war considering they really havent been trained in years. Im not saying all at once, but it would be nice to see them start tomorrow and finish by xmas ...

btw you never answered my question do you think its fair that we impose democracy on other countries? When the fundalmental properties of democracy is choice?

btw you never answered my question do you think its fair that we impose democracy on other countries? When the fundalmental properties of democracy is choice?

i dont recall you asking me that..

but ill answer now..

where have we imposed a democracy? i belive its the iraqis themselves that wanted freedom.. they are drafting a constitution right now themselves.. as well as having their own vote..

if this wasnt what they wanted.. we would not be making the effort.

freedom and democracy are hand in hand.

Hmm.. what was it.. 6 million-ish iraqis that voted???

Seems to be a pretty large number of people who DONT want democracy.

Seriously, why vote for something unless they wanted it?

Better yet, dodging bullets, and risking being killed.. as well as having your entire family killed JUST for you going out to vote for those few hours?

Surely thats NOT a sign of making a choice.

Making a choice.. having freedom of such... what is that again?

Oh yes... democracy.. my bad. I forgot for a sec.

Another thing..

This whole bush's daughter thing has to stop...its seriously silly.

Would ANY young lady in the ENTIRE world choose to be in the service when they have such royal treatment as a president's daughter??

Please..people... lay off the crack... it obviously is making you a bit irrational.

Silly silly..delusional people living in such the fantasy world.

Life in general is cruel sometimes, and yes... newsflash... war fucking sucks. But why not approach these sad events that unfolds once in a while with a bit of logic.

I know why we are there.. in Iraqi.. And I feel very ok with going there reallllly soon. Either there or ... well a few places that we could just say are a bit sandy and warm. Whichever the case... some of you people really sadden me. Seriously.

I wish I had the time to spend days upon days searching the internet for relevant news articles, posts...and blogs. Maybe then I would emass such the amount of POSITIVE references that you few may change your mind. Then again, probably not.

Its a loose - loose situation. I mean we could spend a ton of cash donating EVERYTHING from cement to school supplies... and you would say.. so what.. a fucking sidewalk and a couple of crayons...big deal.

The same time, sorry to disappoint you, but a few smart people in the military. And even with their decision to follow orders and drive through combat, i.e.d., sniper enriched zones with yes.. those very same fucking crayons to help this country... you still shit on them and call them oil-raping robots.

Ok, Im generalizing a bit, but you get my drift.

Quick side note... of yet another example of our intent. Afghanistan is having an election soon, and the u.s. is sending thousands of ADDITIONAL troops just for the safety of the people there as well as assurance that they could do so without being SHOT. Now, what kind of country that could give a fuck... would actually do such a thing?

ok..this is where you respond typing up some hugh conspiracy theory about planting a political leader who loves to give uncle sam a nice discount for oil...

discuss.. and post... silly and meaningly come backs...

i dont recall you asking me that..

but ill answer now..

where have we imposed a democracy? i belive its the iraqis themselves that wanted freedom.. they are drafting a constitution right now themselves.. as well as having their own vote..

if this wasnt what they wanted.. we would not be making the effort.

freedom and democracy are hand in hand.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,1549614,00.html