Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Rap!!!!!

She Was Amazing. One Of The Best Sets I Have Heard In A Very Long Time. She Was So Into It. Talking To Her After. What A Great Person. Sandra Was Down Right Boring Compared To Her. Im A Big Fan Of Sandra. She Did Not Hold A Candle To Rap. Cant Wait To See Her Again. Who Else Thought She Was Great?

She Was Amazing. One Of The Best Sets I Have Heard In A Very Long Time. She Was So Into It. Talking To Her After. What A Great Person. Sandra Was Down Right Boring Compared To Her. Im A Big Fan Of Sandra. She Did Not Hold A Candle To Rap. Cant Wait To See Her Again. Who Else Thought She Was Great?

yeah i have to agree... what a fun set.. she was a little ball of energy.. rap played a ton of good tracks the best being some *******s breaks mix of mr brightside.. :drool: the crowd went insane to that one.. she was having so much fun up there it put a huge smile on my face... and with all her energy you couldnt not get into the music.. im really glad i went.. i had an amazing time..

yeah i have to agree... what a fun set.. she was a little ball of energy.. rap played a ton of good tracks the best being some *******s breaks mix of mr brightside.. :drool: the crowd went insane to that one.. she was having so much fun up there it put a huge smile on my face... and with all her energy you couldnt not get into the music.. im really glad i went.. i had an amazing time..

that was a great mix. plus kinks you really got me and dire straits. im feelin old when everyone around me was asking what those songs were. it is so refreshing to see a dj get so into it and thanking her fans at the end. :)

she spun mostly house, some progressive, some breaks... i was in the hiphop room for some parts of the night buuuut.. i didnt hear any dnb whatsoever.. crobar isnt a dnb kinda place.. sound system was awesome.. anyone who has a problem with the sound system at crobar just likes to complain...

that was a great mix. plus kinks you really got me and dire straits. im feelin old when everyone around me was asking what those songs were. it is so refreshing to see a dj get so into it and thanking her fans at the end. :)

the dire straits is deep dish "flashing for money" i think**

Yea Rap did a real good job......She blew me away with her energy. played good tracks, just some were a lil old. (Strings of life, What happens tommorro, etc...) I expect more than that from a Great DJ. But regardless she kept me goin all nite, and did a great job overall. Now Sandra on the otherhand was amazing. This girl has mad skills. She usually shows a lot more energy then she did on this nite, but Her skills and track selection were incredible. Her build ups, and breaks were second to none, and mix ins awesome. Her whole set sounds like 1 track, hard to tell where one ends and the other starts. When she dropped Discopolis, the place went crazy. I have to say it guys, the ladies ruled that nite. Had a great time, I just put Sandra ahead of Rap, not a surprise though. And where da funk where all the good dancers, I felt like i was in a mental hospital watchin some of these freaks dance. C'mon get some moves people. :vomit2:

where da funk where all the good dancers, I felt like i was in a mental hospital watchin some of these freaks dance. C'mon get some moves people. :vomit2:

Do you break? Just curious. My bf went and he usually put up a good show. He was wearing a yellow t-shirt and baggy pants. If he was into it, he probably did a head spin. Did you see him?