Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Should I or shouldn't I????

Go to Twilo tonight?? One side says "yes, go, dance yo ass off" and the other side says "no, stay home, save some money and tackle that huge pile of laundry"....plus my partner-in-crime will not be going so I'll be sans sidekick....hhhhmmmm, what to do, what to do????

OH, ps: how much is cover tonight?

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

[This message has been edited by uknjx2 (edited 12-08-2000).]

Hells yeah...come out to Twilo. You can do laundry tommorrow. You don't want to be sitting home Friday night thinking, "I could be out right now!" smile.gif

Besides, we'll all be there, it'll be fun. And Luigi will be there, we can all go scope out the G O A T E E D C A L Z O N E.

- Ali

------------------

This weeks gigs:

Thursday - My Room

Friday - My Basement

PM for Guestlist

OK< it's decided. I could not, in good conscience, go out without my p-i-c (that's partner-in-crime) on her b.day weekend after her stroke of bad luck last week without her. It just wouldn't be right!! So, upon assessing my finances and nipped and tucked a little here and there I'm saying WTF, it's Monique's b.day, let's do it!!! Divalicious and I will be at Twilo tonight so let the party begin!!!

------------------

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

And Rachel, I think after Cream everyone is coming to Twilo...so you come along too! When's the last time you saw your Persian prince??? HAHAHA lol jk

- Ali

Cum to Cream... fuck Twilo... damn on another note not fuck twilo lemme call my contact...

And my persian prince why aren't you on IM??

------------------

genie.gif This genie grants 3 wishes... Hey I'm not sharing! He's all MINE!

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

Hey Deanna, forget studying...its not finals time for you is it? Last year I went out to hear Danny Tenaglia @ Vinyl the night BEFORE my Reaction Kinetics final. So Im sure you'll be ok LOL...its gonna be a good night smile.gif

Abstrakt, it IS finals time for me! how's this; if i can get in at least 4 hours of sleep and finish one program before 2 am, and still have some people from my dorm to go out there with, i'll see you there. or, if i just wake up sometime before 2, i'll say screw the programs and cab it there by myself. but i'm exhausted, and this dextromethorphan is yummy.

------------------

in this nightlong puppetshow, he is my master. spin that record and make me dance

it's more of a money issue that a laundry issue but i'm thinking that the money i'd spend to get into twilo will just get spent on something stupid anyway so....maybe, just maybe! anyone from jerzee want to carpool with me?

------------------

Originally posted by uknjx2:

anyone from jerzee want to carpool with me?

I already offered to drive.... I am driving tonight anyways. I live in Montclair, NJ... Always up for CarPooling... Jettas are ment to be filled with fun people!

------------------

One Love...

spin.gifbboy.jpg

Originally posted by uknjx2:

Go to Twilo tonight?? One side says "yes, go, dance yo ass off" and the other side says "no, stay home, save some money and tackle that huge pile of laundry"....plus my partner-in-crime will not be going so I'll be sans sidekick....hhhhmmmm, what to do, what to do????

OH, ps: how much is cover tonight?

YOU ARE GOING smile.gif

cover is 20-25

Originally posted by jerseytom:

I already offered to drive.... I am driving tonight anyways. I live in Montclair, NJ... Always up for CarPooling... Jettas are ment to be filled with fun people!

so are Golfs!! Wanna PM me with your #?

------------------

deep dish is all i have to say... and that should be enough!

i won't be leaving before 12:30-1am with my lady, one quick stop in wayne to pick up a friend and i'll be there 2am the latest.

be cool

------------------

we must cultivate our gardens...

Originally posted by deanna11:

that's exactly what i'm debating, but replace laundry with studying

Hey Deanna, forget studying...its not finals time for you is it? Last year I went out to hear Danny Tenaglia @ Vinyl the night BEFORE my Reaction Kinetics final. So Im sure you'll be ok LOL...its gonna be a good night smile.gif

And Rachel, I think after Cream everyone is coming to Twilo...so you come along too! When's the last time you saw your Persian prince??? HAHAHA lol jk

- Ali

------------------

This weeks gigs:

Thursday - My Room

Friday - My Basement

PM for Guestlist