Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** FRIDAY TWILO MEETUP ***

TGIF.... not only is it the end of a murderous week, but it's time to bust a move with Timo and DD.

Here's a list of peeps who I believe are going:

* Vejita (gray pants, orange/blk sneaks)

* crommy

* Furnace

* MrNice

* mp3some

* bimerus

* twiloman

* deanna11

* Abstrakt

* nycedee

* bodi

* keshiki

* filthy_slag (Marilyn Manson shirt, long black hair)

* Nolimit

* memorex

* mik-e_smilez

* jerseytom

* j303j

* edge420

To summarize: there are gonna be two meetups at the PowerBar -- one at 3am, and another at 6am. Post in this thread if you're gonna be at Twilo tonight......

The countdown begins..... cwm4.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

[This message has been edited by vejita (edited 12-08-2000).]

I'm there bro...the 3 o'clock one, and if I remember to be at the 6 o'clock one I'll be there too...I'll probably be wearing a grey shirt with black pants (very vague I know, sorry!)...but I remember how u look like from one of the previous meetups Vej, I'll look for you.

- Ali

------------------

This weeks gigs:

Thursday - My Room

Friday - My Basement

PM for Guestlist

Bodi -- a bunch of us saw Timo Maas a few weeks ago in Brooklyn and then at Twilo on the same night. He did a really chill set in Brooklyn (cuz it was at a cafe-type place) and then he kicked it into high gear at Twilo. Other peeps can probably do a better job of describing his music, but rest assured, it's good stuff and worth your time.....

I've never been to Exit, so I dunno.... and I've never been to any party other than Gatecrasher at Limelight, so I'm gonna hold off commenting on that.

In any case, hope to see ya there.

Abstrakt -- good to hear it. I think I'm gonna be wearing either a gray short-sleeve shirt or a blue/white checkered preppie-lookin' shirt (plus gray pants and orange/black sneaks). Cya soon! smile.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

I'm there bro...the 3 o'clock one, and if I remember to be at the 6 o'clock one I'll be there too...I'll probably be wearing a grey shirt with black pants (very vague I know, sorry!)...but I remember how u look like from one of the previous meetups Vej, I'll look for you.

- Ali

3am?? I can't think past the next hour. I'm so tired. And there's no sleep tonight. How are you today?

------------------

Let me take you on a trip, just a simple journey, a journey full of sound and beats, one that will lead you down....way down to the UNDERGROUND

Hey Becca,

Im really beat right now, but nothing that a 2 hour nizzap can't fix smile.gif But Im ok, Im functioning properly LOL...but I left earlier than you guys, what time did u leave? Last night was siiiiiiiick smile.gif

- Ali

------------------

This weeks gigs:

Thursday - My Room

Friday - My Basement

PM for Guestlist

Originally posted by bodi:

Hows the music tonite at Twilo? You guys mind if I meet up with y'all tonite? Also whats better on Sat. Limelight or Exit?

Well you can expect more of the commercial spectrum of music from Tim Maas. A decent progressive house DJ but, definately not the one to look out for this night.

From Deep Dish expect nothing short of a rollercoaster ride through all genres of music. They are an incredible duo that should not be missed!

Damn can you feel my excitement already. Jesse give me a buzz today about our pre party. I am not sure about mel-o-d's status, I think she is more in the need of chicken soup than airplanes.

------------------

*************************I got to thank god for the music.

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

Hey Becca,

Im really beat right now, but nothing that a 2 hour nizzap can't fix smile.gif But Im ok, Im functioning properly LOL...but I left earlier than you guys, what time did u leave? Last night was siiiiiiiick smile.gif

- Ali

We had a great time. So much for leaving around 12-12:30. We didn't get out of there until 1:30. It's all good though, it was definitely worth it. I need a nap too. I think I can sqeeze one in later. smile.gif

------------------

Let me take you on a trip, just a simple journey, a journey full of sound and beats, one that will lead you down....way down to the UNDERGROUND

[This message has been edited by Rebecca07 (edited 12-08-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Rebecca07 (edited 12-08-2000).]

Originally posted by bodi:

Hows the music tonite at Twilo? You guys mind if I meet up with y'all tonite? Also whats better on Sat. Limelight or Exit?

Go to Exit on Sat, I'll be there with Divalicious celebrating her b.day!!! A lot of people hate it there but not me, I love it, just as I love Twilo and you can't compare the two.....Limelight I've only been to twice and I like Exit better!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by mrnice:

Damn can you feel my excitement already. Jesse give me a buzz today about our pre party. I am not sure about mel-o-d's status, I think she is more in the need of chicken soup than airplanes.

Suckage about Mel...... I didn't know. frown.gif I can't wait to go out tonight -- the job's been treating me the way a baby treats a diaper this week. I'll be far more pleasant and cheery once I've been removed from the confines of my cubicle.

I'll buzz ya around 4:30 - 5:30pm or so...... maybe we can all do dinner, like we did with sushi last week? We'll see.... ttys!

------------------

-=Vejita=-

Vej!!

I see how it is...I've gone the last 4 weeks in a row there and the first week I'm not going...you are! What's the deal man??? (lol)

I see- avoiding me. *hrmph* cwm21.gif

(i'm joking... I'm gonna miss you again!) cwm14.gif

------------------

goof_anm.gif

*~**~*~**~~ No man/woman is worth your tears... and the only one who would be- would never make you cry ~~**~*~**~*

AIM MissIncognito13

MissIncognito -- Sorry I haven't been around at ALL..... work has been keeping me busy / pissing me off for the last two weeks. It's sorta funny -- I racked up something like 550 posts in the first 2 months I was on the board, and then I've only gotten 250 or so in the 2.5 months since then......

In any case, yeah, I've taken about 4 weeks off from Twilo, and this is the first time I'm going back in a while. Talk about polar opposites..... but I'm sure I'll get to see / meet you one of the days.

Are you going to next Wednesday's meetup? If so, I'll cya there.....

Keshiki -- Sup, glad to hear you'll be there. As far as telling who is CNYC -- maybe I'll do something foolish like wear crommy's eyeliner to the meetup. And I could dress up in my favorite yellow dress and green wig..... wink.gif Basically, we'll all be at the PowerBar at 3am / 6am -- if you have no clue, just ask some peeps if they're with CNYC.

Filthy_Slag -- You always seem to choose your parties wisely, which is a good sign..... I'll cya there! Heheh, and good call on the t-shirt..... was considering wearing lipstick for a sec. wink.gif

And to everyone else...... cya in ~13 hours! cwm4.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-