Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DOWNDEEP and HOT 22@SULLIVAN ROOM this fri the 19th

i wanna see all my heads there! this'll be the last time i get to see you guys before leaving for europe, so come out, represent, and let's get down!!!!!!!!

Down Deep's Mike Prieto & Kevin Finn are bringing their signature deep and funky house sound to Sullivan Room. We'll be playing alongside one of our favorite DJ/Production crews ... Hott 22 (Gossip Records) who have been tearing up the house charts over the past few years, as well as our good friend and local favorite, Stadenco.

We'll also be celebrating the birthday's of Mike Prieto, Stadenco & the lovely Jane B!!!

If that's not good enough we've also got ..... 2 for 1 drinks until midnight!!!

Hott 22

For over six years, Chris Malinchak and DJ Greg Bahary have been collaborating to generate some of the finest house music the world has ever heard.

Under their monikers Live Element, Native New Yorker's, and Hott 22, live instrumentation meets sophisticated sample manipulation and beat programming. The result is classic to cutting-edge productions.

Greg Bahary has been spinning for the last thirteen years. Musician, Chris Malinchak has been classically trained on the piano from the age of four. His incredible musical talent has grown throughout the years. He is a master in the studio both musically and technically. His passion for music is best showcased playing live over Greg's DJ sets. Chris performs playing keyboards, bass, guitar, and triggering effects. Their live performances are nothing short of “Hott†as the name suggests.

=-=-=-=-=

Sullivan Room

218 Sullivan St, NYC

bet. W. 3rd & Bleecker Sts) --> Map It!

www.sullivanroom.com

Fri, Aug 19 | 9pm - 5am | 2 for 1 drinks until midnight!!!

For reduced admission guestlist email: mike@downdeepnyc.com

=-=-=-=-=

Sullivan Room reviews:

CitySearch - http://newyork.citysearch.com/review/35391878

Shecky's - http://www.*******.com/search/bar.asp?id=2360

Wow guys!! Thanks so much for the props!

We're really excited for this!! Gabe you're gonna love Hott 22. You've probably heard me drop some of their tracks on a number of occasions.

It's gonna be a crazy night!

Looking forward to getting down with you guys.....