Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last Saturday in Town for Vampress.... Aug 20th..

mjm

I wonder if we should call the city of key biscayne and ask if it's going to be a problem. First, I don't think it should be cause a lot of people bring bigger speakers and hook them up to their car radios and play shitty reggaeton, which I believe should be banned. So what is a little trance and house music going to hurt.

Trance!!!!!!!! NO HOUSE.... (sry)

& NEX u get the Geni & we will pitch in for gas.. You still got the same Nextel #????

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sean bauzay and some of his friends used to have parties at hobie late at night.....most of the time they got away with it....i think there was only once the cops asked us to turn off the music.

Raincry, you went to one?!?

I think we might have met at some point.....We held it about 3-4 times and the last time we were just ordered to turn it down by the city cops. Mind you, we used a whole 12' trailer load of audio equipment and amps....

..It was usually Sean Bauzay, RC-(The Coordinator) and I most of the time on the decks. Im sure there were others on the decks but it was quite a long time ago, cant recall. Had a pretty decent turnout 20-35 people every time. Very comfortable and chill.

No bottles of course.

Great times they were. SEND ME THOSE PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish I could attend this one, but I am stuck in NYC for another month or so......

Would love to do it again...

Raincry, you went to one?!?

I think we might have met at some point.....We held it about 3-4 times and the last time we were just ordered to turn it down by the city cops. Mind you, we used a whole 12' trailer load of audio equipment and amps....

..It was usually Sean Bauzay, RC-(The Coordinator) and I most of the time on the decks. Im sure there were others on the decks but it was quite a long time ago, cant recall. Had a pretty decent turnout 20-35 people every time. Very comfortable and chill.

No bottles of course.

Great times they were. SEND ME THOSE PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish I could attend this one, but I am stuck in NYC for another month or so......

Would love to do it again...

i went to quite a few....give me ur e-mail and i'll send u the pix :)

no sharing strickly trance. no regeton,house,hip-hop, non of that cr**. let's empty that beach for us only.

Noticiero a las 6

2 hombres encontrados muertos escachados por dos par de nalgas cubanas en la playa de Key Biscayne por no querer oir un genero de musica conocido como house. Quedase entonisado para esta noticia de ultima hora :biggrin::rofl:

:gang: let's put it to a vote majorety rule's TRANCE or house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

of corse trance will win by a long shot

:topicsuck:lame::jacked:

No we are not starting this shit. I don't give a crap about the music. Yo estoy jodiendo nada mas. Last time we went to the beach, we listened to trance the whole time. I like trance I'm just jodiendo. Beside we had a blen of trance and reggaeton blaring from the poeple around us. It's Trancaton

:topicsuck:lame::jacked:

No we are not starting this shit. I don't give a crap about the music. Yo estoy jodiendo nada mas. Last time we went to the beach, we listened to trance the whole time. I like trance I'm just jodiendo. Beside we had a blen of trance and reggaeton blaring from the poeple around us. It's Trancaton

well depends on who goes to spin... & thats if we even get a generator.... NEX???? what do you say????? Are you gonna come out to the Jam on Saturday???

well depends on who goes to spin... & thats if we even get a generator.... NEX???? what do you say????? Are you gonna come out to the Jam on Saturday???

working on it. trying to locat the geni and see if no one is going to use it on Sat.

I'll let u know as soon as I get word.

Oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, a mi me importa 3 morrongas what music is played.......the important thing here is spending time with you guys!!!!

Im sure we're going to have an AWESOME time no matter what we hear besides, I plan to be trashed by NOON :biggrin:......I don't know about you guys!!!

Oh and Lisette, I think you can take this opportunity to honor that CP member;)......WOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I can't wait, somebody remember to bring a camera......I think there maybe some interesting PICS:grin3:!!!!

OH, I almost forgot FUCK YOU Phillip :rolleyes::)!!!!