Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Palash - one of the most overated djs out there..

^ well thats cool... i respect your opinion...

i just think its weird that you say palash is overrated - i cannot see anybody raving about palash the same way i would about desyn for example...

I think palash is getting better and better every time i see him... I liked S&P sets in vynil/arc and palash's set last year at crobar following LES was sickkkk... cant wait to see him w/ behrouz and a-pearce...

How can you say you like Danny but think Palash is overrated when Danny has always said he was a fan of both S & P.... makes no sense.... So you can say you like they way Danny spins? But not like his taste in DJs?

It's certainly possible for someone to prefer one particular dj, but not other djs who that particular dj prefers.

not really too difficult to understand.......

personally, i enjoy dt much better than palash.....

then again, i've been listening to dt for many more years than palash

How can you say you like Danny but think Palash is overrated when Danny has always said he was a fan of both S & P.... makes no sense.... So you can say you like they way Danny spins? But not like his taste in DJs?

Dont get too stressed. I think he knows you represent Palash and is trying to push your buttons.

lol.........

luke fair def. aint over rated

what dont u like bout palash's style ante?

i like that dark druggy prog im used to hearing from palash :aright:

its not the style of music..

i heard him live 2 times and both times there were numerous trainwrecks and just didnt like his track selection kinda cheesy if you ask me..

and no i dont throw out names..

i know my shit

this is a pretty dumb statement...so you're saying that if you like one particular dj, you have to like everyone who they like also?

I am saying if you like the music that a certain DJ plays (ex Danny) and that same DJ (Danny) happens to like DJ/Producer than how can they be overated?

So then the DJ you like have taste that's overated? And if so why do you like that DJ but not the other? :biggrin:

And also....can you not like the way someone plays but enjoy their productions?

DISCUSS........

I am saying if you like the music that a certain DJ plays (ex Danny) and that same DJ (Danny) happens to like DJ/Producer than how can they be overated?

So then the DJ you like have taste that's overated? And if so why do you like that DJ but not the other? :biggrin:

That's probably the most ass-backwards logic I've ever seen.

Danny admires and likes quite a few different djs, and even though I may like DT as a dj, that doesn't mean that many of the djs he likes aren't overrated. They may very well be overrated, regardless of who likes them.