Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Rave Scene

local 13 still throws events, i think I hit up a party in PA a month ago not sure o.O

also bts is dead, they been dead for years, the shitty music at raves is killing the rave scene :gang:

lol so true.... the headliners were fucking headliners in 1999,2000 mauro picotto, marco corrola, carl coz, rabbit in the moon, chris lawrence.. etc. etc.

not dirty ol frank and sykopath.. lol

ummm whats wrong with sykopath??

I hope your being sarcastic, just shows your ignorance towards the scene.

You mentioned all those BIG guys like because picotto and cox and because they arent being booked its over??

Well the truth is the folowing is much less nowadays, and its nearly impossible to book those guys now to even break even. Not to mention the venues are High in price and not underground like it used to be. Unless your a huge club with backing, then you can bring in Major headlining talent, all the crews that USED to, SOE, Sympty, Local 13 until recently, (which used to bring in those caliber type people) have had there share of losses and had decided to either take a break or call it quits.

And as far as sykopath gos, that man is the RAVE scene go check out relief in newjersey nowadays, hes brought back the vibe that once was, if it wasnt for him, there wouldnt be much.

-Billy (BTK Productions)

You mentioned all those BIG guys like because picotto and cox and because they arent being booked its over??

Well the truth is the folowing is much less nowadays, and its nearly impossible to book those guys now to even break even. Not to mention the venues are High in price and not underground like it used to be. Unless your a huge club with backing, then you can bring in Major headlining talent, all the crews that USED to, SOE, Sympty, Local 13 until recently, (which used to bring in those caliber type people) have had there share of losses and had decided to either take a break or call it quits.

And as far as sykopath gos, that man is the RAVE scene go check out relief in newjersey nowadays, hes brought back the vibe that once was, if it wasnt for him, there wouldnt be much.

-Billy (BTK Productions)

dude all im saying is that back when i was going to parties sykopath was like the last name on the extreme bottom fo the flyer... nowadays he's the headliner... you see where i'm going? i used to et down to sykopath so please dont go down that route... just saying raves dont really bring the talent that is gonna draw people to parties... IMO

-Billy (BTK Productions)

Well on the East Coast, there is NO dominant promoters, Rob Gee is quickly bringin back Local 13. Other than that there are ALOT more pertenders than promoters. Wack Ass crews only out for the almighty dollar have taken over the scene.

Your best bet is to save your $$ and travel to parties, Florida, Canada, Cali, and Europe. You can gat a mini vacation along with a good party.

Also Sykopath, is one of the BEST underated Dj's in NYC.

yea, i remember when sykopath was just another dj trying to spin at a party. but i was really blown away by his set @ time machine. i give him props. i wanna check out the relief parties @ tequila joe's sometime soon.

August 27th is the Next Relief party @ Tequlia Joes

• 1 month later...

i don't understand why people still go to these things. the music is sub par and the prices are outrageous. last one i went to was at lunatarium last year?? year before?/ and it looked like a big fucking SCAM. still a bunch of 15 year olds running around in too bright clothing thinking they're the shit not realizing whatsover that there's a bigger, better and nicer scene out there for less.

i'm sure the bigger parties are still dope.. but jesus, why bother giving money to schemers?

i don't understand why people still go to these things. the music is sub par and the prices are outrageous. last one i went to was at lunatarium last year?? year before?/ and it looked like a big fucking SCAM. still a bunch of 15 year olds running around in too bright clothing thinking they're the shit not realizing whatsover that there's a bigger, better and nicer scene out there for less.

i'm sure the bigger parties are still dope.. but jesus, why bother giving money to schemers?

why do u care?? not everyone is into the mainstream society scene and besides i still think there are a couple of raves that are decent and really good, there might not be ones as big as they used to b but its still good, so in my own words i dont think any of this shyt is killin the scene, in fact i think many of us are still tryin to keep it alive.