not in the sports forum.. thanks

6449028_28-med.JPG

+

6449029_29-med.JPG

=

arc7847.jpg

or

walrus-02.gif

btw...who's the pear shaped chick with you?

.... :rofl: .... jesus christ on a fucking scooter .... lol... best thread ever ....

stymie, i think djjonstephen thinks you look like walrus because your got a very small upper lip... lol ... i think you should think of collagen injections to correct the problem.....

...isnt that the chick gabo dumped crowina for ? :confused:

Rick James: Cocaine is one hell of a drug.

... lol....

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i love the michael jackson shirt too.. forgot to mention that earlier - loove that cd :love:

....lmao.... a dude wearing a t-shirt with a dude on it ????... can it get any gayer then that ??... i dont care how much you love a male performer, ...you got to draw a line somewhere.....thats a no no ..... way to go stymie... :ghey:.... lol

.... :rofl: .... jesus christ on a fucking scooter .... lol... best thread ever ....

stymie, i think djjonstephen thinks you look like walrus because your got a very small upper lip... lol ... i think you should think of collagen injections to correct the problem.....

...isnt that the chick gabo dumped crowina for ? :confused:

Rick James: Cocaine is one hell of a drug.

... lol....

wait a sec....thats the foxy69 chick????? so you mean all this time one fat chick has said another is not fat??? lmao lmao lmao :laugh: like mini-me telling beatlejuice he's a good height. and I almost was beginning to like ole tons of fun with a pear shaped body

omg, this is just too damn easy

wonder what walrus has to say......

walrus-approves.jpg

dj jon pee pants,

wern't you gonna leave this thread yesterday around 1pm?

riw (rip it wet)

:laugh:

is this your attempt at a cutdown????

:laugh:

at least that chump stymie had a little wit

you better stay hangin around your dungeons and dragons circle and talk about popular subjects like picking up the newest 36 sided dice and detroit techno and leave the trash talk to the people that dont read tarot cards on a daily basis. not my fault your homey the paladin didnt let you play the sorcerer today