Clubplanet Nightlife Community

title change...

naomi1

you need to pm a site admin (i.e. dave) about it. forum mods can't do anything about that....i'm a mod myself (different forums) and i can tell you that there are no features that would allow us to change someone's profile or options.

that's exactly what would have been done. I have direct contact with DaVe, so it would have been a little quicker on my end... but I didnt recieve any PM's nor did I know about it.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's exactly what would have been done. I have direct contact with DaVe, so it would have been a little quicker on my end... but I didnt recieve any PM's nor did I know about it.

You slacking I thought MODS could read peoples minds :hat::type:

It's all good let her work and get her 1500 posts that way she doesn't disappear for 2 years again.

yeah... I think I should have taken the whole week off... man sucks sitting here looking out the window watching people at the hotel next door in the pool while I am stuck here in this glass prison. Man we should go over to Gordan's and have a drink... :pint:

Oh yeah 166... :type:

Keep posting then while the mods are busy...:bounce:

D7 is probably sleeping somewhere near a computer, Sobeton is tweakin'

his Morillo look-a-like moves, and Shroomy is dreaming of Costa Rica!

BANZAAAIIIIII!!!!!

banzai_2.jpg

Might be a good idea :type::hat::vomit2:

Oh yea its 165 now

yep...i'm starting soon...i'll be at the four seasons tower which i think is just a couple buildings away from GT :)

Yeah its only 2 buildings away... maybe we all can have lunch sometime once you settle down in you new job. I'm sure Stogie would be up to it.

yep...i'm starting soon...i'll be at the four seasons tower which i think is just a couple buildings away from GT :)

Two buildings away to be exact, to our left is the Espirito Santo Bank where "conrad" hotel is and then Banco Santander Bldg, then the four seasons to be exact.. :type:

Two buildings away to be exact, to our left is the Espirito Santo Bank where "conrad" hotel is and then Banco Santander Bldg, then the four seasons to be exact.. :type:

i like that section a lot more than the northern part which seems a little more chaotic with the bridge and some construction going on.

i like that section a lot more than the northern part which seems a little more chaotic with the bridge and some construction going on.

It is much quieter on our side than the areas closer to downtown. However I will warn you... when it rains around here on Brickell and Coral Way all the way down to your building it floods badly. During these dry months it can be very deceiving... Just wait and see. :yuck:

It is much quieter on our side than the areas closer to downtown. However I will warn you... when it rains around here on Brickell and Coral Way all the way down to your building it floods badly. During these dry months it can be very deceiving... Just wait and see. :yuck:

that's it....i'm gonna tell them to look for someone else :phone: ......i don't really care...even when i worked in the gables there were floods when it rained heavy.....my last parking space wasn't even covered...