Clubplanet Nightlife Community

too old for twilo?

Never too old... twilo, in my opinion, has one of the most--if not thee most-- diverse crowds in the clubscene.. i've seen 60 years olds there (no joke) stringin.. but if u feel old, then u are old, know what i mean? besides, it's all for the love of the music. and music doens't have an age requirement. so get ur arse to twilo!!! cwm20.gifcwm17.gifcwm16.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gif ....and lite a candle for me while u're there, in my memory since i can't be there tonite cwm14.gif

peace! --daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

[This message has been edited by mareluna (edited 12-08-2000).]

haha

You're 27 and you're worried about being too old, no way, most of the crowd is in their mid twenties.

I've seen people in their 40's and 50's dancing on most of the nights I've gone, 27 is the perfect age, I never really noticed one type of age group with Twilo's crowd, its pretty mixed in terms of age.

Posted similar question a couple of weeks ago... I'm 25, and what's real cool about the board and the scene at twilo is that it's just a place where a bunch of chill people get together to party and have a good time.. Wide age range.. 18-30?

------------------

AIM: slimchezdy

I'm outta place

I'm in outer space

I've just vanished without a trace

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow

I'll be back in an hour or so -- Eminem

I mean...god forbid...youre worried what other people think about you..im 18..and im sure many other 18 and 19 year olds can attest that sometimes you just feel young cuz everyones in their mid twenties but oh well..who gives a crap...?

------------------

AIM:Turbo SC300

------

-Bom.

um, hello, just got home from twilo, would have stayed longer if the music was better - i'm 37, my friend is 31, one of my other friends is 33 that we were with tonight...too old for twilo? maybe! can't wait for anthony pappa 12.29!!

Originally posted by y2chez:

Posted similar question a couple of weeks ago... I'm 25, and what's real cool about the board and the scene at twilo is that it's just a place where a bunch of chill people get together to party and have a good time.. Wide age range.. 18-30?