Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BTK killer sentenced to life...like 10 times

wow i was just watching this. its pretty crazy stuff. this guy killed mad people, some in front of their kids and shit. then masturbated on them. he described how he would follow people around for a long time to get their routine and then kill them and torture them. then he would go to church and boyscouts meetings. stupid boyscouts. is there any good use for learning how to tie so many knots BESIDES restraining and strangulating people? seriously...

Burger Tomato and Ketchup biatch!

i totally agree .. death sentence would be too good for that guy .. jail with some horny crazy mother fuckers should do the job just right :mad:

Oz really just twisted all of our perceptions of jail didnt it .. but this character was the text book definition of demented. I wonder what type of childhood he had ? .. the boy scouts / church thing is interesting. I said to myself, well Satan himself was once an angel of god ..

I wonder what type of childhood he had ? .. the boy scouts / church thing is interesting. I said to myself, well Satan himself was once an angel of god ..

im sure he was molested as a child or something fucked up like that. and he had leadership roles w/in his community - no one suspected it was him. i guess trying to compensate for the killings.

you know what kills me, is that all those sick fucks are all super intelligent...and they are all involved w/ boyscouts/church, etc.....just by the looks of this guy you know he is a nasty perv

he will nevr make it in jail, some whackass nigga is WAITIN to beat his head in with a sink...just like with Dahlmer...however that's no justice...besides it will send him to a hole to rot where he belongs

Oz really just twisted all of our perceptions of jail didnt it .. but this character was the text book definition of demented. I wonder what type of childhood he had ? .. the boy scouts / church thing is interesting. I said to myself, well Satan himself was once an angel of god ..

I don't think OZ twisted the realty of jail. That shit happens everyday

There was some report he liked to wear womans panties and masterbate to the corpses. I'm sure someone in Jail can help him keep half that fantasy