Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nikki beach NYC

I got this from another site......looks like it will be at the old VUE / 15

seems pretty dumb considering no beach ....

Zucker Public Relations, Inc.

Media Contact: Jennifer Beard

Ph: 305.932.4999 x300

NIKKI BEACH ANNOUNCES OPENING OF

NIKKI MIDTOWN IN NEW YORK CITY, NY

As part of the Nikki Beach 2005 Expansion Plan

NEW YORK, NY (July 19, 2005) – Nikki Beach, the premier address in the world to enjoy "The Sexiest Party on Earth", has announced the grand opening of Nikki Midtown in New York City, NY as part of its 2005 expansion plan. The new bi-level venue, located at 151 East 50th Street, is scheduled to have the VIP Grand Opening Thursday, September 29, 2005.

Nikki Midtown is designed in simplistic elegance inviting our guests to completely let lose by feeling the energy Nikki Beach is famous for in South Beach, Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean. The signature white linens, throw pillows and plush beds will adorn the 6,000 sq. ft. venue that will transform the venue from simple New York cool to South Beach chic and trendy.

Nikki Midtown will open daily at 3:00pm for the Nikki International Happy Hour or “Aperitif Party†featuring food, drinks, entertainment, music and fashion. The party will then flow into dinner with a menu focused on having a great time with friends. Nikki Beach has taken an amazing spin on family style service and created an upscale platter service menu for everyone to share tastes from around the world. Some of these menu items include the “Kings Feastâ€, “Seafood Platterâ€, Sushi Platter, and “Mediterranean Platterâ€.

After dinner guests will enjoy dancing with international DJ’s, models and cutting edge entertainment until 4 am. The second level features the private “Nikki VIP†lounge where VIP members, celebrities and the ultra chic can meet friends in private with a view down on to the main lounge.

With venues already in South Beach in Florida; St. Tropez, France; Marbella, Spain; Puerto Vallarta, Mexico; Buzios, Brazil; Hollywood, Florida; Sardinia, Italy; the island of St. Barths; Cabo San Lucas, Mexico; and most recently Atlantic City, New Jersey, Nikki Beach proudly brings its European vibe in 2005 to New York City, New York. With its world-class DJ’s and succulent meals, Nikki Beach frequently attracts exclusive guests and celebrities such as Eva Longoria, Jamie Foxx, Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Beyoncee, Missy Elliot, P-Diddy, Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchie, Naomi Campbell, Tyson Beckford, Shaquille O’Neal, Michael Jordan, Dennis Rodman, Carmen Electra, Jennifer Lopez, Matt Damon, Eva Mendez, Tara Reid, Bonno of U2, Roberto Cavalli and Dolce & Gabbana. It is a utopian universe, where time escapes you & you never wish to leave. For more information, please visit www.nikkibeach.com.

having been to Nikki Beach club in St. Tropez I cannot believe they would do this. There is absolutely no way in hell it can compare in any way. Nikki Beach is an outdooor club on the beach with a couple of swimming pools. This will be so far off it will only debase the name and trash the reputation and then, ofcourse, go out of business. :vomit3:

Thats why they are calling it Nikki Midtown people. i think they are smart. i worked with them down in AC. the food is excellent and they will bring in some good djs. they also have like 3 more locations opening around the globe as well. let them expand and make there money. im sure alot of people will think it is gay but once you go check it out it might be cool.

Z

Im kind of iffy on the idea of a Nikki establishment in NYC also. I mean, if they get the space and the design right, yeah im sure it will be great.

But in comparison to Nikki Beach in Miami and the photos i've seen of the other Nikki Beach clubs around the globe, i think it will be interesting to see how it matches up.

the only way i would even consider attending a nikki beach is if it was on a pier somewhere.,. like pier 54.,. with a beach, of corse.,. nikki beach miami is just such a great chill vibe cos youre relaxing, on the beach, listening to great tunes.,. thats what makes it what it is.,. nikki beach minus beach=poo

the only way i would even consider attending a nikki beach is if it was on a pier somewhere.,. like pier 54.,. with a beach, of corse.,. nikki beach miami is just such a great chill vibe cos youre relaxing, on the beach, listening to great tunes.,. thats what makes it what it is.,. nikki beach minus beach=poo

:grin3: