Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Congratulations raincry...

philippio

thanks guys!!! :D:beer:

it's been a crazy week for me being flooded with interviews....retirement isn't always fun when the rest of your friends are at work :( ......i was fortunate to land the job that i really wanted. i went to three interviews at this office...the first was to test my skills...i scored 99%....the second and third were to interview with two separate partners who needed legal assistants....about 15 mins after i got home from interviewing i got a call from the firm offering me a position to join the team....i accepted and i was more than happy to hear that i will be working for the partner i thought i interacted with better.......i'm pretty fuckin nervous which is a rareity for me....but i know in time that will dissipate.

here are some links to the four seasons tower...where our miami office is located http://www.emporis.com/en/il/im/?id=284922 http://www.emporis.com/en/il/pc/?id=100767&aid=8 ......stogiey we'll be neighbors now...:getdown:

i'm also seriously considering removing my piercings :( :(....mainly the one on my tongue and the industrial one i got not too long ago....what do guys think?

i'm also seriously considering removing my piercings :( :(....mainly the one on my tongue and the industrial one i got not too long ago....what do guys think?

ummm NO! u can take out ur tongue ring during work and then put it on after work, but don't let it heal! now the industrial.. put in normal studs.. or just dont put ur hair up! lol DON'T TAKE THEM OUT!!! :nono:

ummm NO! u can take out ur tongue ring during work and then put it on after work, but don't let it heal! now the industrial.. put in normal studs.. or just dont put ur hair up! lol DON'T TAKE THEM OUT!!! :nono:

Typical Candy answer. :rolleyes: Now have you got any advice on raising llamas in the foothills of the Pyrenees? :D

i might remove just the tongue ring because you could see it sometimes when i'm talking...hopefully it won't heal by the end of the day :knife:.....the industrial i'll leave on except for the days i'm wearing my hair up...