Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Worst Summer Ever....

I've just been thinking, and this has been the worst summer ever....

I haven't moved up in my job, I haven't done anything fantastic, I haven't gotten an apartment and moved out on my own yet, my dad passed away last week and now I've got a million problems with that, and I don't even have an official home...

It's just been nonstop stress and worry....I seriously hope that the fall is better...

on the upside, its the first time that i ever won something under the cap of my bottle of sprite...woohoo i get a free ringtone

blah.

Sorry to hear about the troubles your going through. I haven't been through it yet, but I

can imagine that losing a parent is extremeley devastating. Just keep on doing what your doing, and like everything else, with time, it will get better. Just focus on getting through what's going on in the short-term and leave the long-term for better days.

Keep your spirits up and congrats on winning that ringtone.

I'm really sorry about your dad...that is just awful to hear

yeah 'worst summer ever' seems to be that the major consensus...so many issues, drama, and just plain nonsense, (not to mention the humidity is just killing me)

...nothing that compares to the loss of parent/child...just remain strong during these trying times and just when you think you're at your lowest, things will start to turn around for you :)

thanks for the kind words to everyone....

i donno...this really has been the worst summer ever for me...i seem to be on a bad luck streak or something....

i think that im a little numb to everything right now...I was totally not expecting my father to pass away...he was the one constant in my life aside from my boyfriend...

I seriously just hope that the fall brings some better luck at least...

...sorry about your father...find a way to take deep breaths and count your blessings...you'll want to counterbalance what you are viewing as negativity with some positives or things will actually get worse...time has a great way of putting everything in its proper place and making everything right....you just cant give up nor soak/wallow in the shit...high hopes and prayers for your future...