Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drugs in Clubland

Which party promter from Trinidad who does the Sunday party at Mansion and who was arrested and indicted in December turned police informant. This un-named party promoter signed a plea agreement with the Feds in which he is obligated to burn 10 people to get probabtion.

To date he has burned 5 people.

Be careful he is targeting E & Tina dealers.

ur an idiot, get a life.

and who cares.

I guess this person ticked you off or didn't give you head and now you are mad.

:blah:

CP is drug free!

go back to Cooljunkie. Home of the G' K' XCT and XYZ.

Oh, selling drugs can be a fed crime but the FBI does handle them, that's why the DEA and customs are around for.

ur an idiot, get a life.

and who cares.

I guess this person ticked you off or didn't give you head and now you are mad.

:blah:

CP is drug free!

go back to Cooljunkie. Home of the G' K' XCT and XYZ.

Oh, selling drugs can be a fed crime but the FBI does handle them, that's why the DEA and customs are around for.

:beer::pint:

The Narc bitch is R who acted like a little pussy and turned narc informant. Pay-back is a bitch.

We know exactly who burned on our friends and like the old saying goes you can run but you cant hide.

so...you are so fucking stupid to addmit you have "friends" that sell drugs and you post from your computer...I hope the FBI traces your IP address and find you and fucks you up the ass.

The Narc bitch is R who acted like a little pussy and turned narc informant. Pay-back is a bitch.

We know exactly who burned on our friends and like the old saying goes you can run but you cant hide.

xpose yourself stupid whore bitch...hiding behind a fake username...cocksucker

Funketeer

Why dont you tell everyone the name of R and tell them that he is a drug dealing club promoter.

who lives on his friends couch because he is such a loser.

What's pathetic is that you knew that he played that girl for 1oK to pay for his legal bills and you did not do anything but look the other way

Funketeer

Why dont you tell everyone the name of R and tell them that he is a drug dealing club promoter.

who lives on his friends couch because he is such a loser.

What's pathetic is that you knew that he played that girl for 1oK to pay for his legal bills and you did not do anything but look the other way

you seem to know so much why don't u take some action. Why bark on some website that this "drug dealer" couldn't afford to browse on the internet to. You seriously thing that your public statement is going to really harm this "person".

If you feel that this person should get the wrose, then take action, cotail that bitch. If not STFU, anyone looking like a pussy here is YOU.

I never heard of a drug dealer sleeping on a couch or bumin' 1oK from some girl. Sound like a drug consumer rather then a dealer.

wish you the best on your pointless mission and fustrations.

-Cheers Mate.

To NexusGroove Just doing my PSA by doing a post on this website and letting people know to be careful with asshole. Dont get yourself burned over a motherf**ker who is looking for probation.

As to pay-back-I dont need Clubplanet for my packback R or his friends