Clubplanet Nightlife Community

driving to south beach

jerseyclubin

ok i need a place to stay, whats a hot place to stay thats afordable?? im goin from aug 30 till sept 6 and i wana be in heart if south beach where i wont have to drive to the clubs and to the beach........basically walking distance

i wana go out to clubs as much as possible and listen to some beats and not rap and r&b.......also my friend is 19

all recongmendations will be appreciated

my friend rented a room directly on the beach in south beach, very affordable. but it couldnt have been more of a dive, but it was right on the ocean on ocean drive, so whatever.....you should splurge on a semi decent hotel for a few nights then a dive for the other nights...its cheaper in the summer too, so thats a bonus for ya...

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm we are all booked up for the summer time, fall, and spring, sorry, I wish there was something we can do, but we cant, alright, try us again next year :)

Thank you Mdamon, the south beach tourist coordinator. I could not have said it better.

Check expedia.com or hotels.com for hotel recommendations. Asking people that live here is a little pointless. We live here, why do we need a hotel? I can tell you that some of the nice ones are the Lowes, Delano, Di Lido (aka Ritz-Carlton), the Sagamore, and the Shore Club. I'm sure they are all expensive as hell, though.

so there no 18+ clubs there??? o well, i guess he's beat

so u recogmend any place to stay??

whats the name of the street the strip is on and how far is it from the beach?

there's a few 18+ nights, but they are mostly in downtown and the design district which you will need a car for.